Warlock Class Dragonflight Talent Tree Preview
09.08.2022 um 15:51
The Warlock Dragonflight Talent Tree is available in this Dragonflight Alpha build. Here's a first look which includes an interrupt on the Talent Tree that looks to be completely detached from your pets!
Our Dragonflight Talent Calculator for the build will likely be ready shortly.
For now, you can read the datamined abilities below.
We apologize in advance if any of these are incorrect, but they will be updated when the talent calculator is updated. Below is the Warlock class tree only, the Warlock specs will be available in our Dragonflight Talent Calc.
A few highlights are:
Warlock's Interrupt is moving on the talent tree and looks to have been completely separated from the pet.
The Covenant ability Decimating Bolt returns!
New Pact abilities for each specs!
We apologize that below is the Warlock class tree only, the individual Warlock specs will be available in our Dragonflight Talent Calc very shortly, but we have the pictures below.
Warlock Class Tree
- Your next Imp, Voidwalker, Incubus, Succubus, Felhunter, or Felguard Summon spell is free and has its casting time reduced by 6 sec.
Curses of Enfeeblement
- Grants access to the following abilities:
Curse of Tongues
: Forces an enemy to speak in Demonic, reducing its casting speed by 50% for 15 sec.
Curse of Exhaustion
: Reduces the target's movement speed by 50% for 12 sec.
: A warlock can only have one Curse active per target.
- Increases your movement speed by 50%, but also damages you for 4% of your maximum health every 1 sec. Movement impairing effects may not reduce you below 100% of normal movement speed. Lasts until canceled.
- Reduces the cooldown of Fel Domination by sec.
- Your Soul Leech absorption now passively recharges at a rate of % of maximum health every 1 sec, and may now absorb up to % of maximum health.
- When Soul Leech absorbs damage, % of damage taken is absorbed and spread out over until canceled. Reduces damage taken by %.
- Reduces the damage dealt by Burning Rush by %. Burning Rush increases your speed by an additional %.
- Counters the enemy's spellcast, preventing any spell from that school of magic from being cast for 6 sec.
- Drain Life heals for % of the amount drained over 10 sec.
Howl of Terror
- Let loose a terrifying howl, causing 5 enemies within 10 yds to flee in fear, disorienting them for 20 sec. Damage may cancel the effect.
- Horrifies an enemy target into fleeing, incapacitating for 3 sec and healing you for 20% of maximum health.
- Your next Curse of Exhaustion, Curse of Tongues or Curse of Weakness is amplified.
Curse of Exhaustion: Reduces the target's movement speed by an additional 20%.
Curse of Tongues: Increases casting time by an additional 40%.
Curse of Weakness: Enemy is unable to critically strike.
- Stamina increased by 10%.
- Filling a Soul Shard increases the Haste of your primary pet by 5% for 8 sec.
- Summons a Demonic Circle for 15 min. Cast Demonic Circle: Teleport to teleport to its location and remove all movement slowing effects. If you cast Demonic Circle: Summon while controlling an Eye of Kilrogg, the circle will appear where the eye is located
- Filling a Soul Shard increases the damage done by your primary pet by 5% for 8 sec.
- Increases you and your pets maximum health by 6%.
- Banishes an enemy Demon, Aberration, or Elemental, preventing any action for 30 sec. Limit 1. Casting Banish again on the target will cancel the effect.
- Reduces the cooldown of Amplify Curse by 10 sec.
- Drain Life heals for % more while below 50% health.
- Your Healthstone heals you for an additional 10% of your maximum health. Any party or raid member using a Healthstone also heals you for that amount.
- When you use a Healthstone, gain % Leech for 20 sec.
- Creates a demonic gateway between two locations. Activating the gateway transports the user to the other gateway. Each player can use a Demonic Gateway only once per 1.5 min.
- When Fear ends, the target is slowed by % for 4 sec.
- Increases the duration of Banish by 30 sec. Banish now affects Undead.
- Sacrifices 20% of your current health to shield you for 250% of the sacrificed health plus an additional (Spell power * 5) for 20 sec. Usable while suffering from control impairing effects.
Strength of Will
- Unending Resolve reduces damage taken by an additional 15%.
- Reduces the cooldown of Unending Resolve by 45 sec.
- Stuns all enemies within 8 yds for 3 sec.
Ichor of Devils
- Dark Pact sacrifices only 5% of your current health for the same shield value.
- Reduces the cooldown of Dark Pact by 15 sec.
Claw of Endereth
- Drain Life now channels % faster and restores health % faster.
Grimoire of Synergy
- Damage done by you or your demon has a chance to grant the other one % increased damage for 15 sec.
- Reduces the cooldown of Shadowfury by 15 sec and increases its radius by 2 yards.
- Slows enemies in a 12 yard cone in front of you by 70% for 6 sec.
Teachings of the Black Harvest
- Your primary pets gain a bonus effect.
Imp: Successful Singe Magic casts grant the target 4% damage reduction for 5 sec.
Voidwalker: Reduces the cooldown of Shadow Bulwark by 30 sec.
Felhunter: Reduces the cooldown of Devour Magic by 5 sec.
Sayaad: Reduces the cooldown of Seduction by 10 sec and causes the target to walk faster towards the demon.
Felguard: Reduces the cooldown of Pursuit by 5 sec and increases its maximum range by 5 yards.
- 20% of all damage you take is taken by your demon pet instead. Soul Leech also heals you for 25% and your pet for 50% of the absorption it grants.
- Consumes a Soul Shard, unlocking the hidden power of your spells.
Demonic Circle: Teleport: Increases your movement speed by 50% and makes you immune to snares and roots for 8 sec.
Demonic Gateway: Can be cast instantly.
Drain Life: Gain an absorb shield equal to the amount of healing done for 30 sec.
Health Funnel: Restores 140% more health and reduces the damage taken by your pet by 30% for 10 sec.
Healthstone: Increases the healing of your Healthstone by 30% and increases your maximum health by 20% for 12 sec.
Pact of the Imp Mother
- Each time your primary pet or Grimoire of Sacrifice deals damage, their damage is increased by %, up to %. After reaching 5 stacks, this bonus resets.
- Every Soul Shard you spend has a % chance to be refunded.
Pact of the Annihilan
Demonology: Hand of Gul'dan causes targets to take 5% more damage from Wild Imps for 5 sec.
Destruction: Rain of Fire deals 5% additional damage to enemies affected by Immolate.
Affliction: Seed of Corruption deals 5% additional damage to targets affected by Corruption.
- Summon an Inquisitor's Eye that attacks your enemies for 1 hour.
Pact of the Eredar
Destruction: Chaos Bolt increases the damage of Immolate by 5% for 6 sec.
Demonology: Hand of Gul'dan increases the damage of your Wild Imps by 5% for 6 sec.
Affliction: Malefic Rapture increases the damage of Agony by 5% for 6 sec.
- Summons a jailer that consumes all Tormented Souls you've collected, blasting nearby enemies for (100% of Spell power) Chaos damage every 1 sec for each Tormented Soul consumed. You collect Tormented Souls from each target you kill and occasionally escaped souls you previously collected.
- Hurl bolts of decimating magic at your target, dealing Shadow damage and increasing the damage of your next 3 by 40%. Decimating Bolt's damage, and the bonus to both increase as your target's health decreases.
- Rips a hole in time and space, opening a portal that damages your target. Generates 3 Soul Shard Fragments.
Wowhead Premium bekommen
1$ pro Monat
könnt ihr eine werbefreie Seite genießen, Premium-Features freischalten und die Seite unterstützen!
Zeige 0 Kommentare
Verstecke 0 Kommentare
Anmelden um Kommentar zu erstellen
Schreibe einen Kommentar
Ihr seid nicht angemeldet. Bitte
meldet Euch an
, um einen Kommentar einzusenden.