USER INTERFACE AND ACCESSIBILITY
- NEW HUD UI
Added Buffs & Debuffs
- Added Party Frames
Class and Professions tracking added back to the Minimap tracking toggle.
Added new Campaign Quest cursor when hovering over an NPC offering a Campaign Quest.
- NEW OPTION: PRESS AND HOLD CASTING
If enabled, allows the player to press and hold a keyboard hotkey to continually cast a spell on an Action Bar without having to repeatedly press the button.
- This only supports keyboard hotkeys, clicking a spell with the mouse will still cast the spell a single time.
- Will not work with macros and items.
- Enable this option under Options > Gameplay > Interface > Combat
NEW TARGETING SYSTEM: ACTION COMBAT
- NEW FEATURE: INTERACT KEY
Press the Interact Key to interact with NPCs and objects with a keypress instead of your mouse.
- Interactive NPCs and objects will highlight as you enter interact range. An icon will appear above NPCs.
- The default Interact Key is F. If F is not working or is bound to something else, go to the Keybindings menu and make sure “Interact With Target” is bound to a key.
- Enable this feature by typing “/console SoftTargetInteract 3” in chat. An interface option will be added later.
- Automatically targets enemies as you approach them, allowing you to start casting abilities immediately.
- Dynamically switches targets based on where you’re looking.
- Works alongside the standard targeting system. If you need to lock on to a target, simply press Tab to enter Tab Target Combat.
- Enable this feature by typing “/console SoftTargetEnemy 3” in chat. An interface option will be added later.