You do NOT need to be in a group or raid for this. Level 1 characters can ALSO tag this mob and get rewards - so create one for the other faction!
When a goblin is about to spawn, there'll be a golden portal on the map - look out for this and move there, there's 5min from the portal spawn to the goblin spawn.
Spawn points known are the dragon isles zones and major cities. Expected cities to be Stormwind City and Orgrimmar.
Spawning route so far as our group knows:
- So far every 30min has one spawned, we do not know if it'll continue like this currently.
- The map situation seems to be odd, some can see them without being in the zone, some can see them only if they're in the zone. We had a party member see it on the Dragon Isles map and not the being in the zone. Meanwhile the rest couldn't see it.
- The Goblins possibly spawn far away from the portal. Our first portal was in Stormwind city at the cathedral. The Goblin spawned in the trade district.
- Portals might spawn in shards, but they'll spawn in the same zone - so be aware of 2 different portals based on players
We do not know, if we're meant to get multiple goblins in these areas. But on day one we definitely are getting multiple. 2 in Org and 10 in Valdrakken.
- Stormwind City 10:00, goblin 10:05
- Ohn'ahran Plains 10:30, goblin 10:35
- Orgrimmar. 11:00, goblin 11:05 CAN CONFIRM MULTIPLE SPAWNS
- Azure Span 11:30, goblin 11:35
- Stormwind City 12:00, goblin 12:05
- Thaldraszus 12:30, goblin 12:35
- Orgrimmar. 13:00, goblin 13:05
- Valdrakken, 13:30, goblins until 14:30 CAN CONFIRM MULTIPLE SPAWNS
- Stormwind City 14:00, goblin 14:05 Seems to overlap with Valdrakken, looks like a buggy situation.
- Orgrimmar. 14:30, goblin 14:35
Based on latest routes.Looking at a possible rotation of:
city -> zone -> city -> zone -> city -> zone -> city -> valdrakken -> city -> zone -> ?IN GAME CHANNEL
Do /join GreedyEmissaryNo loot?
Some players seems to experience lack of drop from these treasure goblins. The drops over all seems to have a low chance. I can confirm that I've so far experience drops from all of my killed goblins. So it shouldn't be a 1 time a day thing.Having a hard time tagging them?
Should consider using a macro, especially if there's players from the other factions as tab wont work.
/tar Treasure Goblin
/cast Purge the WickedCharms
The charms work in the same way as D2 - You keep them in your bag and you gain their passive effect while the event is active. Unknown if they persist in dungeons or raid yet though. -Xitfihs comment section