Pieces drop from Tomb of Sargeras in Mythic difficulty.
As of now (patch 8.3) these raids aren't soloable and you will need to join a transmog run in the group finder with at least 3 players with 470 ilvlish gear. Legacy Loot has been enabled and you will have an arguably harder time to farm the tier pieces since tokens don't drop and class-agnostic loot.
Where to farm:
Best Looting Spec
Chance if Loot Procs
Tomb of Sargeras
The Desolate Host
Maiden of Vigilance**
* Forget normal and heroic tactics, don't move at all.
** Yes tactics are still a thing here, doesn't mean if you are at least 10 levels higher than the boss you're immortal. The RL will place two world markers: one green and one yellow at each side of the boss (if you are the RL, use "/wm 2" and "/wm 5" to do it). After pull, the boss will put a green or a yellow debuff on you. Go to the side that has the green marker if you have green and yellow marker if you have yellow. Watch the ground and avoid nasties. Maiden will spawn a ball that will fixate to the nearest player, that player must kite it away from others or more bad bombs will happen. If you are unlucky or you are dense, you will get the deadly bomb debuff which makes a stopwatch appear on top of you and make you big. Go to the edge of the hole and jump in when the debuff is at 1 sec. You will not die if you do it correctly. After some time Maiden will teleport to the other side of the room and spam green and yellow balls, avoid balls of the opposite color of your debuff, if you think you can't do it because lag, clumsiness or you're just dense, walk on the rims toward the boss. If you are solo-tanking the boss, just tank the boss at the side away from both parties.
*** Don't bother with Phase 1 and don't waste CD's here, you're with pick-ups and we want to make this as simple as possible. Let Avatar soak the purple and green beams and avoid everything. Avatar will soon break the floor and Phase 2 will commence. If you are tanking, take the boss to the edge of the platform, Avatar will spawn green areas for people to soak or the platform will break and you will have less ground to walk around safely. When Avatar casts "Rapture Realities", run like a goblin gold miner to the other side of the platform or you will fall into the deadly green goop. DPS it away for the kill.
**** Wow you made it this far, usually the raid disbands here because the tactics here are difficult even at 120+. If your raid manage to be this brave or they are mostly DK's and DH's, I would watch a guide on the boss to get an idea of how to do the knockback phase.
Tips for a better farming experience:
- Seals are your friends, you're likely to get half of the set with them. The best way to get them are with Order Resources from Legion WQ's or directly as bonus loot from mission table quests.
- If you loot something that you already have in a transmog run, save it to barter for an item you want if looted by someone else.
- I don't know how the looting system works and I can't confirm this, but try to change specs to favor the drop that you want (Right click on your character's frame and choose the Loot Specialization that "Best Looting Spec" in the table above advises). You don't want to loot that useless trinket or relic.
- There is a class hall table mission that offers a quest for a loot chest with a seal as bonus loot. You need to complete the class hall campaign for it to appear and you need to do at least 2 runs for the chest to have Mythic gear. If the quest requires you to kill Kil'Jaeden, do it on heroic.
Blue: Legion PVP Season 3 + 4 Alliance
Red-Brown: Legion PVP Season 3 + 4 Horde
Fel Red: Legion PVP Season 3 + 4 Elite
Dark Green: Heroic
As of 9.1.5 it's finally soloable up till the
requires about 100k+ DPS (for ref, in Legion-level raids, each 250-ilevel DPS does about 50k). Below is a quick review of this transmog set's loot table (pieces marked with "ⓦ" are Warrior-only):
Sassz'ine: legsⓦ, feet
Sisters of the Moon: chest
The Desolate Host: cloakⓦ
Demonic Inquisition: headⓦ
Maiden of Vigilance: chestⓦ
Fallen Avatar: shouldersⓦ, hands
Titanic Onslaught Armor (Mythic Recolor)
All Transmog Sets for Warriors
[Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
[Please review our
我们用 Wowhead 客户端保证数据库的及时更新，向您提供额外的有趣的功能！
您还在等什么？立即 下载客户端 整装待发吧。