The boss himself is easy, not a lot of damage, just tank and spank. The problem is that he is buff, and so you need to increase your damage output, otherwise you'll take too long and die.
The watering can is not an object on the ground, don't waste time looking for it!
It is a single file skill shot he uses very frequently (like every 10 seconds)
As he charges the attack he'll face you at all times. Make sure you line him up with multiple patches of soil, as the water vortex will travel pretty far. Time is of the essence from the beginning of the fight, and
the veggie models aren't actually targetable (meaning you can't see which ones are which, because none of them have names). The guide up above doesn't specify, but it seems like the yummy veggies are consistently large cabbages, whereas the infested ones are always pumpkins with flies buzzing round them. So instead of wasting time worrying about which ones to run over, just always go for cabbages.
Through years of dungeon habits and spell effect-association, I assumed the nourish/regrowth-esque spell effects meant they restored health, and mostly ignored them while around full health. DON'T MAKE THIS MISTAKE!
Despite the heal effect graphic that happens when you walk over a Yummy veggie, they do NOT restore health. Instead, Yummy Veggies only increase your damage by 10% each.
This is essential as the boss has a lot of health, esp if you are lower geared! As with every fight in Brawler's Guild, If you don't kill the boss within the 5 minute time limit, a wave of flame will insta-kill you. Grabbing those cabbages is important!
One more VERY IMPORTANT THING that the guide doesn't tell you.
Xiang-Su can eat the veggies too! This means that you want to be CAREFUL when kiting him. Make sure he doesnt walk over the cabbages, he will get the buff instead of you! He can also be affected by bad veggies, so try your best to kite him over the smelly pumpkins to give him debuffs!
1.Positioning and quickness is the key to this fight. The boss is beefy but his auto attacks don't hurt much. The boss can
eat veggies. He will take the same stacking buffs or debuffs if he runs over vegetables, just like you! To win, you must drag him over debuffs while grabbing buffs for yourself.
There is a FINITE amount of veggies in the arena, but there is
more bad debuff veggies than good buffing ones. Because of this, I would argue dragging him over bad ones is more important.
You could waste precious time by trying to pick out good veggies to buff yourself with when you've almost used them all.
- The boss follows you very closely, making the kiting gap small. This can make it hard to have him step over a veggie without you doing it first. Your best window to widen the gap is when he stands still to use Watering Can.
- Bad veggies spawning in corners or against walls are harder to kite him over than ones spawning towards the center. If this is a problem for you, don't waste time on those. You can kill him without even touching the corner or wall-hugging bad veggies.
2. Watering Can isn't an item but his skill shot that fires a water cyclone in a straight line. When winding up the attack he is stationary, but always facing you. Try to line him up with multiple soil patches. He will use this ability very frequently. (if i had to guess, every 5-10 seconds).
- Watering Can is a painful ability to get caught in. Try not to standing to close to him when he casts it.
- Make sure you have soil patches between the two of you when he casts it. The water cyclone sometimes doesn't affect a patch he is standing directly on top of.
3. Yummy vegetables are ALWAYS green cabbages, they permanently increase damage
by 10% each (this stacks). Infested vegetables are always pumpkins (and/or very notably covered in flies) they permanently increase your damage
by 10% each (this assumedly stacks).
Color coding and spell-effect association can be tricky sometimes. Despite the resto druid spell effects that trigger when you walk over a good veggie, they don't actually heal you. Making that assumption could surprise you when you wind up dead or suddenly on low health!
This NPC's name refers to a Mortal Kombat character called Shang Tsung. To those who didn't know...
这个 NPC 能在这些地区找到：
Brawler's Guild Guide Battle for Azeroth (BFA) - Fight Strategies
[Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
[Please review our