Ever since the bear tartare nerfs I was looking for ways to increase efficiency with farming through old dungeons and raids. That's when I saw that streamers like Asmongold had created a Warrior set that could run insanely fast. However, they spent a lot of time and gold to make it and I hardly spent any time/gold on mine to make it just a little bit worse.
If you don't feel like watching the video here's the TL;DR of itBuild:
- Aggramar's Stride (Stacking Mastery as much as possible will give you the best result on a fury warrior)
- Sephuz's Secret (So if you charge something you get a huge movement speed buff)
- Runeblade of Baron Rivendare (Flat 10% Movement Speed buff, only one will work if you get 2 of them)
- Bounding Stride also will help you a lot, it'll get you close to the amount of speed that Sephuz's Secret does.
- Bear Tartare will get you up to around 160% movement speed with it.