UPDATED 2:45 p.m. PST Monday, February 24
We're working on a set of hotfixes to the game that should streamline upgrading your Legendary cloak via 惊魂幻象
s.We now have some specifics to outline. Once again, these changes will come into effect with scheduled weekly maintenance:凝结幻象
Quests to Increase Cloak Rank
- Visions of N'Zoth Daily Quests now reward 50% more 凝结幻象.
- The main N'Zoth Threat now rewards 2500 凝结幻象 (in addition to a 惊魂幻象法器).
- Lesser Threats now reward 6500 凝结幻象.
- For Rank 13, the Quest now requires 4 《最终真理》的散页s (was 6).
- For Rank 14, the Quest now requires 6 《最终真理》的散页s (was 12).
- For Rank 15, the Quest now requires 8 《最终真理》的散页s (was 18).
- 凝结幻象 now drop in higher numbers from 突袭s and Daily Quests.
- The Unique(5) inventory cap on Vessel of Horrific Visions has been removed, allowing you to carry as many Vessels as you like.
- Up to 4 Torn Pages of “Fear and Flesh” quest items can now drop in 惊魂幻象s from objectives on the rank 7-11 Legendary cloak upgrade quests (was a max of 2).
You'll need to clear more than two sides areas in one run to get more than two pages. The rank 13-15 quests will still drop a max of 2 pages, only from Lost Area objectives.
These updates will go into effect with weekly maintenance (Tuesday, February 25 in this region).