Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, Burning Crusade Classic and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes March 29, 2022 Classes
Dungeons and Raids
Sayaad's Whiplash will now consistently be refreshed by the demon while there are multiple Sayaads in the group.
- Sepulcher of the First Ones
Fixed an issue that could prevent players from picking up unstable cores.
- Artificer Xy’mox health reduced by up to 10% based on raid size (10% at 10-player, 0% at 30-player) on Normal and Heroic difficulty.
- Reduced Genesis Rings initial and periodic damage by 40% on Normal difficulty.
- Health reduced by 10%.
- Members of the Prototype Pantheon now retreat at 40% health during Stage 1 and Stage 2.
- Sinful Projections has been removed from Normal difficulty.
Halondrus the Reclaimer
- Fixed an issue that could cause Anduin to improperly enter Phase 2 if he was brought down to 10% health remaining too quickly.
- Health reduced by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
- Ephemeral Motes base movement speed reduced on Heroic difficulty.
- Number of Ephemeral Motes in Stage 3 reduced on Heroic difficulty.
- Volatile Charges no longer trigger a Charge Detonation when coming into contact with Ephemeral Motes or Lightshatter Beam on Mythic difficulty.
- Fixed an issue causing Druid’s Mount Form to interact with Volatile Charges in unintended ways.
Tazavesh: Streets of Wonder
- Fixed issue where Defile’s growth can be triggered by Priests in Spirit of Redemption form.
Fixed an issue that would cause So'azmi to reset on their initial pull.
Items and Rewards
- The Mage Tower challenge in the Broken Shore is now available permanently.
Player versus Player
- Players who already obtained the Deepstar Aurelid mount may now receive another lure for Hirukon once a week by speaking with Vashj.
(4) Set Bonus: Damage and healing from Architect's Aligner reduced by 50% in PvP combat.
Resolved an issue that caused Solo Shuffle matches to count for “The Arena Calls” skirmish wins.