Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, Burning Crusade Classic and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes August 5, 2021 Classes
- Demon Hunter
Fixed an issue that caused Blood Moon (PvP Talent) to fail to grant the Demon Hunter leech.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the Demon Hunter from gaining Fury/Pain with Consume Magic.
Earth and Fire spirits now properly remove themselves from crowd-control effects when the Storm spirit activates effects such as Gladiator's Medallion.
Dungeons and Raids
- Serrated Bone Spike (Necrolord Ability) will no longer remove itself after a short duration on some targets such as target dummies.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Serrated Bone Spike (Necrolord Ability) from refunding a charge when targets die after being affected by the ability multiple times.
Fixed an issue that prevented Echoing Reprimand (Kyrian Ability) from granting the proper duration to Envenom when consumed.
- Sanctum of Domination
Added death gates to assist in traversing through the Sanctum of Domination.
- Painsmith Raznal
Fixed an issue that caused hunter’s Feign Death to remove the visual of Shadowsteel Chains for other players.
Player versus Player
- Wailing Arrow and Black Arrow should no longer fail to cast on targets who become invisible.
- Fixed an issue that caused the portal from Throne of the Damned to The Pinnacle of Domination to be active during the encounter.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Mawforged Goliath's Aura of Violence to apply to player pets and guardians.
Fixed an issue that caused some players actively engaging in combat inside the Robodrome from being Zapped by the anti-exploit starting area lasers.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- "The Dawnkeep Prisoner" quest is no longer required for completing The Unseen Guests chapter of the Chains of Domination campaign.
Fixed an issue where Reinforced: Commanding was applied on unintended targets. The buff should now only apply to nearby enemies friendly to each Elite creature.