Looks like it's Mists of Pandaria version of
. A good addition to mount collection in my opinion, since we didn't get the one in Cataclysm.
You can see Yak from 1:13. It's pretty big!
Due to price change, it will cost 120,000 gold.
Hopefully with updated water and food.
This mount should cost 60 000 gold, the buy price is always 4 X the vendor price but remember this is still early in the beta.
The only difference with
is probally the updated water and food and the look.
Hopefully the seller NPC will be associated with some reputation this time.
That and updated food/regents would make it worth anything up to 100k, in my eyes at least.
Possible sources for this mount:
Faction vendor (likely requiring exalted with one of the MoP factions)
Guild achievement reward (requiring purchase from the guild vendor)
Craftable mount from a profession (think Vial of the Sands)
Right now it doesn't look like it could be a personal achievement reward. Those rewards don't carry sellback prices. Definitely not of 15k anyways.
I don't feel it's likely this is going to be a craftable mount. We've encountered this kind of mount before (
) so it's not on par with the
It's almost certainly going to be a purchasable mount through a faction vendor.
for those who might be 'OMG 60k WTF BLIZZ?'
consider though that mounts may/may not be account wide (sounded like achievement mounts were going to be...) and if that is the case.. 60k for a mount for all toons is not that bad.... and I would LOVE being able to go into farm mode, without breaking to fly/hearth for vendors x-x
not to mention that the amount of gold earned from dailies/questing has gone up per Xpac.. to where 60k might be chump change.
What the mount will look like:
It's gonna have 2 vendors, so I reckon they'll either be click-able objects on the mount or the mount isn't completely finished to have seats for the vendors
One of the passengers is
Portable Reforging makes this an amazing upgrade over the Mammoth.
This mount can be brought from
(without discount). He is located at
The Grummie Bazaar
There is no direct flight path. The closest flight path is
in the same zone. From there travel down the road towards The Yaunggol Advance to the west. It is about halfway.
It comes with two passengers;
Cousin Slowhands <Traveling Trader>
Four Wind Soju
1g 48s 50c
Yak Cheese Curds
(no price yet)
(no price yet)
Refreshing Spring Water
(5) 1g 10s
Pounded Rice Cake
(no price yet)
Thick Hide Pack
Mystic Birdhat <Arcane Reforger>
Works like any other Arcane Reforger and opens the Reforge window when selected.
Ghostcrawler said at BlizzCon last year that they're going to be encouraging us to go out into the world a bit more in Mists.
Stick an Auctioneer/banker on this mount and we'll have no need to go to a city at all!
As of June 25th, 2012, Blizzard announced that this mount WILL be account-wide.
This mount is now account wide along with most of the other crafted and Travelers Tundra Mammoth.
This mount was originally NOT going to be on the list of account-wide mounts in Mists of Pandaria. However, a decision was quite recently made to change this:
We have been discussing this issue the last couple of days and we made the call to make the following mounts account-wide:
•Traveler's Tundra Mammoth
•Grand Expedition Yak
•Grand Ice Mammoth
•Jeweled Onyx Panther (all color variants)
•Cloud Serpents (all color variants)
At this point, the only mounts that are not account-wide are either class specific or rewarded from PVP. We feel like both these types of mounts should still be character specific.
Thanks for your feedback on this issue!
Noob question: If I'm exalted to whatever Uncle Bigpocket is, then the price will be 15000g?
In case anyone wondered, yes you can get it at 85 without doing any of the quests. In the Valley of the Four Winds, take the Veiled Stair by the Grassy Cline and follow the path around until you see the docked boat.
Take the boat
Run through the tunnel using a water walking pot (optional, swim if you're cheap =P the level 90s mobs don't bother you) and then get riding to the Grummle Bazaar which is the little building on the Kun-Lai Summit map a little to the right of One Keg. You'll definitely see the vendor since he has one of these mounts sitting next to him. There's like 3 or 4 flight paths to tag on the way so it's simple enough to fly back to where you started.
It seems that in the most recent beta build, the price for this item was increased from 60k to 120k base. This means that with the guild perk it will be possible to lower it down to 108k.
Still unknown whether Uncle Bigpocket is related to any factions, so there's no knowledge of whether there will be faction discounts.
As it turns out, Uncle Bigpocket is NOT related to any faction, meaning that the lowest possible cost is 108k. Also because there is no faction relation, the goblin racial is worthless for this, just like it was for Cataclysm Time of Sands.
As of the latest beta build, the Yak is now 120,000 gold.
I love how both vendors have a
Finally a mount that shows how much you carry around!
Due to Latest beta patch the mount Costs 120,000 gold
When you purchase the yak how is it distributed to other characters on your account? Is it mailed to all of your characters? Do you have to mail the item from character to character? Is it automatically learned?
I'm curious to know if I will be able to use this mount on one server if I purchase it on another.
Just noticed Traveler's Tundra Mammoth has in vendor but Grand Expedition Yak doesnt have it somehow.
As far as the post about the Travelors Mammoth being account wide - I along with others are having the problem where its only showing on some characters. I submitted a TT about it and got the response that its being investigated and should had resolve soon.. Since some of my toons are horde, I am hoping that this doesn't have the same issue. Just an FYI.
In order to quickly get it at 85 as alliance do the following:
- Jump to the west from the gunship land in the water and swim to:
/way 86, 13
- Follow the way up and ride along to the right until Zhu's Wach (Flightpoint there)
- Follow the road to the north, cross the bridge then simply ride straight ahead to:
/way 70, 24
- Follow the path up, get the FP and still follow the path.
- When you reach the boat ride into the tunnel and stay on the left side (beware of the lvl90 mobs they will attack)
- When you reach the village (FP there) head north along the sea (beware of the birds) and go to:
/way 65.4 61.6
I ran up to this vendor asap at launch and i see that it cost 108k gold. Allmost hoped it would cost 60k but nope :< gonna need to spend allmost every coin i have for this one. give!
108,000 gold because I'm exhaulted with guild (120,000 gold without perks). You can swim to northern tip of Kun-Lai summit, take the hot air ballon north of Onekeg and buy the yak mounts.
Edit: Wow some jealous bot gen downvoted everyone's useful comments back in the day because they couldn't afford the yak mount? lol
It only has food/water that buffs. They need to add regular, non buffing, versions of these.
I have maaaany Lucky-Do's, eheh, you like?
Minor tool tip typo : "Journies" supposed to be "Journeys"
Bought one today.. It's Ok, but it runs like it has arrows in his hind knees..
A luxury barge like this should simply glide down the road with little upsetting motion or noise..
Anyone able to inform about the account bind? Is it binf for both factions or just one? Thank you in advance.
Uber reforge mount! Pretty useful if you are in a progression raid group!
Join a Level 24+ guild if you aren't in one & save 12k via bartering :P
Just checked, it IS cross faction as well as account bound.
Buffed in today's hotfix!
"Cousin Slowhands now sells all three reagents to remove talents and glyphs: Vanishing Powder, Dust of Disappearance, and Tome of the Clear Mind."
What vendors are on it? Do you get to choose? I just saw one with an Arcane Reforger.
Now if we could lose the automatic teleportation in raids, we could come in after a wipe and then go back out to mount up. Sigh... As it is, we have to run over a minute to leave the instance after some bosses are down.
Just the facts:
- 120.000g (108.000g with guild perk, Goblin Racial does NOT apply)
- accountwide (both factions)
- two NPCs: One
who btw offers
Tome of the clear mind
(and the alternatives for lower levels)
- sold by
who probably lives up to the name
- no quests needed, just pure cash
- usable at low levels (Level 20 & Apprentice Riding)
The NPCs it carries are:
: repairs, reagents, and level 90 Pandaria food. (The
still carries unupdated Lich King food.)
This mount is account-wide across factions, from personal experience.
For 120k gold I'd expect the reforging to be free. "...For a price." damn rip-off grummies ¬¬
It amazes me that people can have that much gold in the game! Really cool mount but 120K...? It did make me go WTF when I saw one today however but I'm not sure it was a 120K WTF...
No fishing lures... for the cost of this mount I feel ripped off.
DoctorHat 14 days ago (Patch 5.0.5)
Is there a horde and alliance version? That was very annoying with the Dalaran version, its account bound, except for the other side.... so you have to buy two
Actually mounts and companions are account wide now. No need to buy more than 1 of anything anymore.
I finally saved up enough money to buy this beast! But I'm thinking I'll wait until my guild is lvl 24. Judging by the rate we're going should be a month or two. Besides, it won't hurt to have 120k kicking around. I'm just afraid I'll see something great at the BMAH, lol. The only thing I don't like about this mount is the reforger. It seems like such a weird thing to include. What would really be great is if we could choose from 1 of several NPC to accompany us in our mount. I would definitely choose the transmog option... or maybe a banker. Or an auctioneer!
Edit: Ashes of Al'Alar was on the bmah... so.... well, let's be honest, it's not like it was a hard decision to make. It took me like 2 years to save up that 120k, so I guess the pressure is off to get glvl 24 lol.
Ok, just picked this up this morning for 108,000 (with bartering discount).
The mount includes a repair vendor with typical updated mats and food similar to the Tundra Mammoth, all in one vendor. The second vendor is an ARCANE REFORGER. So now you can fiddle with your reforging needs on the fly if you have this mount.
Pretty pimpin ride all in all, and all you level 85 or higher toons can use it.
I'd like to add some info about the level requirement for this mount.
While it says "Requires Journeyman Riding", this only seems to be a requirement for the character that buys it, not something that applies when you try to use it. Like all other land mounts, the Grand Expedition Yak only requires Apprentice Riding (which requires level 20 to learn) to use.
In other words, this mount can be used by level 20 players and up. Level 85 is apparently
(like the Journeyman Riding skill)
only required for buying it, not actually riding it.
Here are two screenshots of a level 20 character I've got, riding this mount. As seen, he does not have Journeyman Riding, only Apprentice. This also shows on how the mount runs at 60% speed. The images are taken on a public EU server.
I can also confirm that it is cross-faction, given how I purchased this mount with an Alliance character.
Edit: fixing link rot.
I tested this last night when I purchased this bad boy on my alliance main. The mount is truly bnet account wide. I logged on my horde character on a different server and he had the mount as well.
Posted since I did not see this commented on in other post so don't down vote if I missed it.
I hope my goblin in my level 25 guild ACTUALLY HAS both perks that make the cost less... horrible! i mean, blizzard already made us pay over 35K gold for mechano hog and vial of the sands. the least they can do is let our perks we have as a race and a level 25 guild work to lower the price of this gold sink -__-
You say this mount is "Account Bound" when really it should say "Server Bound" cuz i hav yet to see any mounts from my toon on another server be shared. i rly would appreciate having my Mechano-Hog once again. The Character is on the same account and its an account bound mount.
This mount DOES sell level 90 food/water
Question: I own the other yaks and have noticed a pleasant jingling sound presumably due to the bells and ornaments that are part of their design. Does this yak make any sounds like this? ::crosses fingers::
Does this carry the repair person and the reforger + 2 people? Or does it just carry 2 people or 2 npc's
As you probably know already, this mount is available to purchase from
in Kun-Lai Summit.
His price is
If you have the guild perk,
, then it will cost
Some people say it doesn't seem like much of a discount, but you're saving 12,000 gold. That's
Bartering reduces the gold price of items from vendors by 10%, and is available to guild members at guild level 24.
A really handy macro to eject both vendors at the same time.
This macro is a dual button macro.
Left click it to mount the yak.
Right click it to eject the passengers.
* Note that you must wait a second before you can eject them because they don't spawn immediately.
/cast Grand Expedition Yak()
This mount has built-in Dazed protection when riding through aggressive mobs.
When mounted and running from pursuing enemies, if you become dazed,
you'll dismount one of your merchant passengers instead of dismounting your toon
. You'll still slow, but you'll regain your normal mount speed once the debuff wears off.
This only seems to work once (it won't eject your second merchant if you become dazed again and it will dismount you), and you'll have to remount in order to gain your "immunity" again.
It *can't* be a coincidence that it Barters down to 108K, as
is a significant number in many Eastern cultures. (Let's leave
out of it.)
I don't think anyone mentioned how nice these guys are when you leave them stranded in some strange, dangerous area of the world.
You know, that goes for that goblin who always yells
"our friendship is OVER!"
/off i go with my two new best friends
As of recent, it appears the
is somewhat bugged upon despawning the vendors, and having your friends jump on. After a ticket submission to Blizzard, the following section of their response does a good job of suggesting this is unintended.
It definitely seems strange that your friends joining you on the Yak won't comfortably sit in the seat! Though, it's pretty cool that they can magically... hover around the area :3 It sounds though, that something is a miss, and we might want to have our QA teams look into this.
What appears to happen is that the 'booths/boxes' that the Grummles sit on despawn when they're kicked off and don't respawn when a person jumps back on. This leads to some rather amusing poses for your friends, depending on race, though is an annoying graphical issue.
Hopefully they fix it soon.
108k for a mount? No problem... I'll have it in a few years...
NOTICE - reforge will be removed next expansion (WoD) - DON'T buy this for the reforge option - take care...
Please note that
even though reforging will be removed in the up-coming WoW 6.0 WoD expansion,
it is not uncommon for Blizzard to award such players that purchased this with a Feat of Strength, as it will most likely be no long obtainable after 6.0+
It is very very unlikely that Blizzard will either A.) Refund players who purchased this. or B.) Change the reforge aspect of the mount to something new or different, as so many are asking for on the official WoW Forums.
Odds are, it will become another mount added to the list of "no longer obtainable in game" mounts, and a new extremely expensive "gold-sink" mount will be created for WoD, and for that, I say that alone is worth the 120k to me!
After all, even though no one would admit it out loud, half the reason we go through such great lengths and gold to get some of these mounts is to be able to show off and say, "HA I got it and you don't!"
Anyone have any idea on what they are doing with this come WoD? The removal of reforge makes this mount obsolete.
am i reading this price right
Something impotent that you should note before buying this mount is that Reforging is being removed form the game as of 6.0 in the Warlords of Draenor Expansion.
A better option as of this point is to buy the
Which has the same repair function as well as having 2 seats for passengers if dis mounted a re mounted kicking of the NPCs. It is also worth noting that this mount is about 9% the cost.
For those of you reading this in the future Reforging was a central part of optimizing secondary stats on gear. It was introduced in Cata and an important part of end game thought Mists. Due to negative feed back from the large casual player base that Blizzard was trying to attract at the time as well the overly complex systematic math that was taking part in optimization of end game characters it was since removed.
I hope this info was helpful.
the price of this mount was questioned in MOP beta, price was justified by blues not solely on the base it was account wide and most players can easily afford it (which MOST can't). the high price was in part due to the "reforge" feature. this actually added value to the mount.
reforging didn't imo require complex math, i could figure out looking at my players stats and see if i needed hit, expertise, etc based stats based on class and role i was performing. it is a way to customize your characters into higher haste, mastery, crit, dodge, parry, based on your choice
players complained about the repetitive costs of reforging, regemming, re-enchanting new gear at MOP start...hence incoming WOD changes such as reforging and meta-gems removed from the game. complainers got a lot of new gear really fast and constant at first but now in MOP after patch 5.4 have what may be 14-16 months of no new gear/content, as MOP was stopped and WOD is being worked on.
in WOD there will be less or no gem slots on alot of gear, also they announced fewer items will be enchanted, they haven't announced yet what items can no longer be enchanted
on the pre-WOD data base it shows new necklace and ring enchants (not ench-prof only)? so that is 2 new items to be enchanted
I vote that with reforging (soon to be removed) and the cost I paid for mine even with the guild perks that a portable mailbox and/or bank access be made available to myself and others who use it. But since it will be a mount from a soon to be dated expansion it's likely a simple vendor will replace reforging. Just my thoughts.
I've nearly reached my 120k gold for this mount and I'm understandably worried that Blizzard will do something extremely lame and turn the reforger into a vendor instead of properly compensating for it's loss. This mount is simply too expensive to not have a unique feature. So what to do? One of the following might work, transmog, mobile AH, mailbox or bank access. Only the mobile AH would be a big deal as the transmog is of limited usefulness and engineers already get bank and mailboxes. Soon all players can get a portable mailbox as well from a new engineering made item.
Let's just hope they don't end up charging us 104kg more then the tundra mammoth for a mount skin.
Currently on the beta it shows the second vendor as a Transmogrifier.
Something like this would be a nice reward for mount collectors instead of a kite or a played out dragon hawk.
This is an extension of Mendric's fine macro. You can already assign a
to invoke his macro. So the extension allows you to also eject passengers by entering either <Ctrl key>
or <Alt key>
and changing to an alternate mount by entering <Shift key>
The reason I extended it is that my mouse is generally busy doing all kinds of things and I don't want to stop to home in on a tiny button, when I can more easily press keys without looking at the keyboard.
The alternate mount (in the case below an Azure Water Strider) is because I find it to be a very handy mount if you don't have a water walking ability. You could also make the alternate mount a motorcycle if there's only two of you to schlep around.
/use Azure Water Strider; Grand Expedition Yak
Confirmed at patch 6.0.2; Reforging does not exist anymore, so its vendor in this mount got replaced for a Transmog vendor!
With the guild perk Bartering removed, this will now cost you the full 120k.
was removed with the changes to Guild Perks implemented in 6.0.2. Vendors that sell this item still have no associated faction, meaning the goblin racial will not provide a discount. So...
these are now full price, period
well, in WotLK they gave us repairs, foods. In MoP they gave us transmog and repairs, foods. I expect next mount maybe will give us Auction House and Bank. And it will require literally millions of gold.
If you are working on mounts, and you make a deal with yourself that when you have 199/200 mounts for
you will buy this mount....
You're sitting at 198, finally get
, which puts you at 199....
So you grab 120k off your banker, haul yourself out to Kun-Lai Summit to visit the Uncle....buy
and learn it....and STILL only know 199/200 for the achievement. What the heck!
(Even after relogging, I still show 199/200 /cry)
*Update the next day* Toon hopped doing Garrisons and then I noticed one of my toons had
completed. Apparently a mount on one of my toons (maybe a class mount? but I hadn't logged my lock or pally yet, so not sure) counted at some point. My achieve for
is dated 3/18, and my
is dated 3/19. At any rate, if anyone else runs into this issue of it not counting, log all your alts and maybe it will work for you, too!
just an update. This mount is now full price, no perks what so ever, guild or goblin. I have spent ages saving for it, got the 108000g together only to find it is back to 120000g. =( maybe Ill get it in another week or two.
Just confirming for Patch 6.2 that this still costs the full 120,000g as there are no ways to discount the price any longer.
With the changes in legion to xmog, are they still going to have an xmog dude? If not, what's this guy going to be replaced with? I can't really see very many things for it other than a mailman or banker...
Do you know what would REALLY sell? A customizable mount. Where you could chose between several present vendors to have available. Make similar to transmog where the choice isn't permanent, but either sell the mount cheap and make changes $$, or pricey mount but can switch vendors once a day or something.
Based on Legion Beta this mount became a whole lot more valuable. Notably because you have to use the transmog system to hide your shoulders/cloak/helm now (for free), and it's no longer a menu option. So every time you upgrade you need to either hide your helm or tmog.
If you're like me, I'll be doing this on the fly while questing and this is the first time I've ever really wanted the Yak mount.
if the wow token costs $20 at roughly 40k gold per token that would mean this mount would cost about $60
For anyone else thinking of buying this for for transmog in Legion. There is now a transmog npc in new Dalaran withing the enchanting training building.
Love this mount, well worth the cost. However I'd like to see it have a vendor that sells current expansion mats, rather than a selection of outdated materials that are for the most part, not of use in Legion.
Grand Expedition Yak: defying the physics of jumping since 2012...
Seeing as the price of this mount doesn't seem to ever go down, I'm not going to bother with it. I've been toying with the idea of purchasing it for months now - but, since there's a transmog guy in every major city and many players popping up left and right with the mount - I'm not spending the gold. It's just not worth it in my opinion. :-/
I wouldn't think twice about getting this if it had a banker instead of repair. We have repair on the Tundra.
get a discount as of this comments date.
every time I mount this on my horde paladin it dismounts me right away, anyone know why?
I missed this before I flew out on my main, but this mount requires you to be level 85 to use it. I passed since the main reason I wanted it was to be able to transmog my alts as they leveled up to 90. Maybe I'll pick it up down the road. A little disappointing.
is the "upgraded" BfA version of previous Vendor Mounts and comes equipped with an Auctioneer.
from Wrath of the Lich King - sold by
from Mists of Pandaria - sold by
in Kun-Lai Summit.
I was going to get this mount (still might) but there are so many people now that own it I can usually find someone to transmog off of when needed. Not worth it anymore?
Is this like the Tundra mammoth where you can dismiss the NPCs and it becomes a 2p mount? I really want a 2p mount.
One wow token is usually enough to cover the entire cost of this in BFA, if anyone absolutely HAS to have it and doesn't get to play enough to really rake in the gold. Buying gold isn't my thing but 120k is still not a trivial amount for casual players, IMO.
Know what would be really, REALLY great? If you got to keep what other players paid when using your mount for repairs.
For mobile transmog purposes,
is a much more financially sensible choice.
Is there a new version of this mount or something similar to it that has updated merchant items? For a healer not having something you can buy from the onboard merchant that you can use to replenish large amounts of mana with kinda sucks.
I didn't see anyone state how to kick the vendors off, so... if you look below your minimap there will be a birds eye view of the mount and if you right click on the yellow pips it will allow you to eject the vendors to make it a 3 person mount.
Is there a quest line I have to complete in order to buy this mount? I Resubbed for shadowlands and want to buy it but when the vendor is not in the location. Any ideas on what to do?
Update Cousin Slowhands Please! Hey, I love all the great things this mount provides, especially the transmog way out here in the Maw! But, I believe it would be nice if the items sold by Cuz here would adjust to the level of the person shopping with him. This would be most appreciated on the food offerings.
Just spent almost 2 hours on my lvl 15 mage trying to get to the NPC (
) to buy this mount as I'm transmog obsessed. After multiple deaths, wrong turns, etc etc I FINALLY made it to him.
Have to be
to buy this mount... #$!$@#~!%
P.S. Would be nice if they added a Barber NPC to this mount.
Is it just me but I've had this mount since it was first released and now it seems to have been removed since the latest Shadowlands patch went live today.
ULTIMATE WOW INDEPENDENCE UTILITY GUIDE.
RACE - MECHAGNOME:
Mechagnomes are small visual targets for PvP, just like regular Gnomes.
1. Skeleton pinkie - lockpicking (no need for rogues).
2. Mastercraft - personal anvil, cooking fire, forge + all profession tools.
3. Hyper Organic Light Originator - a worse "Mirror Image" with threat reduction. Good for PvE escapes.
CLASS - MAGE:
Powerful DPS with a "tank" pet if Frost spec (powerful PvP spec).
1. Invisibility - useful to flee, unaggro, scout or pass by NPCs and players. It's not Stealth, though.
2. Remove Curse - removes curses (useful against Warlocks).
3. Spellsteal - steals usefull buffs.
4. Mirror Image - useful for escaping PvE and sometimes PvP.
5. Ice Block - protects from damage.
6. Blink - removes movement impair and if used in time, avoids fall damage. Plus can leap gaps.
7. Slow Fall - magical parachute for self and others.
8. Conjure Refreshments - free food for self and players.
9. Teleport and Portal - major cities and places, including Ancient Dalaran (useful for Ally)
+ Reins of the Grand Expedition Yak
+ Reins of the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur
+ Riding Turtle
+ Vial of Sands.
+ Inflatable Mount Shoes - walk on water (no need for DK, Shaman or Priest buff).
3 seats mount - travel with two players (and fly with one through Vial of Sands)
Yak: Vendor/Repair + Transmog.
Brutosaur: Vendor/Repair + Auction House.
Turtle: navigate on water fast and goes on land without dismounting (no need for Druid aquatic form).
NOTEWORTHY CARRY ITEMS:
01. Darkmoon Card: Twisting Nether (10% ressurection chance).
02. Miniature Voodoo Mask - three more gnomes for your army (Mirror Image + H.O.L.O).
03. Katy's Stampwhistle - alternative portable mailbox.
04. Hearthstone - useful to stay in frequent locations, such as new expansion zones.
05. Dalaran Hearthstone - Legion Dalaran teleport.
06. Garrison Hearthstone - WoD Garrison teleport.
07. S.E.L.F.I.E. Camera - custom screenshots.
08. Anglers Fishing Raft - useful to navigate through water.
09. Sturdy Love Fool - portable target dummy for practice.
10. Argent Squire/Gruntling + Argent Pony Bridle - portable bank, vendor and mailbox.
11. Guild Page/Herald - guild items vendor.
12. Brazier of Awakening - ressurects one player after a wipe in dungeon/raid. Can be used for self-resurrection without being in a group or raid.
1. Can craft multiple useful gear, scopes, gadgets, wormholes (personal portals) and benefit from permanent "enchants".
2. Can create mounts, such as the Mekgineer's Chopper (which can carry another player).
3. Can create flying mounts, such as Flying Machine and Sky Golem.
01. Gnomish Gravity Well - usefull to reach higher places and avoid fall damage.
02. Loot-A-Rang - loot items from afar.
03. Thermal Anvil - makes anvils/forge for other people to use. Useful in Dungeons/Raids.
04. Auto-Hammer - makes repair for other people to use. Useful in Dungeons/Raids.
05. Swapblaster - useful for unstucking other players.
06. Flexweave Underlay - parachute enchant for cloak. Essentially a Slow Fall.
07. Nitro Boosts - sprint enchant for boots.
08. MOLL-E - portable mailbox.
09. Wormhole Generator: Northrend - portal to multiple places in Northrend.
10. Wormhole Centrifuge - portal to multiple places in Draenor.
11. Wormhole Generator: Argus - portal to multiple places in Argus
12. Wormhole Generator: Kul Tiras - portal to multiple places in Kul Tiras
13. Wormhole Generator: Pandaria - portal to multiple places in Pandaria
14. Wormhole Generator: Zandalar - portal to multiple places in Zandalar
15. Wormhole Generator: Shadowlands - portal to multiple places in the Shadowlands.
16. Jeeves - personal bank/vendo/repair every 1 hour.
17. Steam Tonk Controller/Battered Steam Tonk Controller - kind of an "Eye of Killrog". Useful for scouting.
18. Ornate Spyglass - zooms in for far sight.
19. White Smoke Flare - marking locations.
20. Gnomish Cloaking Device - invisibility for 10 secs. every 60 minutes.
21. Gnomish Net-o-Matic Projector - snares target for 10 secs. Can go wrong, but you can Blink though.
22. Ultrasafe Transporter: Gadgetzan - teleports to Gadgetzan (Tanaris) for Gnomish engineers.
23. Dimensional Ripper - Everlook - teleports to Everlook (Winterspring) for Goblin engineers.
24. Ultrasafe Transporter: Toshley's Station - teleports to Toshley's Station in Outland.(Gnomish engineers only)
25. Dimensional Ripper - Area 52 - teleports to Area 52 in Outland (Goblin engineers only)
26. Disposable Spectrophasic Reanimator - ressurects players while in combat.
27. Dimensional Shifter - invisibility enchant for waist.
28. Deployable Attire Rearranger - portable transmog.
29. Interdimensional Companion Repository - portable stable master.
30. Ultimate Gnomish Army Knife - ressurects players + all profession tools (no need for other classes Ressurect abilities)
*OBS.: the Gnomish Army Kife can fail sometimes and cannot be cast while in combat.
1. Benefits from many philosopher stones.
2. Can trasmute many items. Useful for other professions, including Engineering.
3. Can make cauldrons for multiple uses for other players.
4. Can craft Vial of Sands mount (flying 2 passenger mount).
01. Spiritual Anti-Venom - cures poisons. Useful agains mobs and rogues.
02. Potion of Slow Fall/Sea Mist Potion/Avalanche Elixir - protects agains fall damage.
03. Potion of Concealment - shadowmeld without being a Night Elf.
04. Potion of Unhindered Passing - immunity to stuns and movement impairing.
05. Elixir of Greater Water Breathing - water breathing (no need for Shaman and Warlock buffs)
06. Elixir of Detect Demon - shows demons on minimap
07. Elixir of Detect Undead - shows undead on minimap
08. Elixir of Detect Lesser Invisibility - detects INVISIBLE targets (ex. mages)
09. Elixir of the Searching Eye - detects STEALTHED targets (ex. rogues and druids). No need for Hunter flares.
10. Elixir of Water Walking - walks on water (without DK, Shaman or Priest buffs)
Essentially free food for self and players. Useful for gathering Alchemy and Cooking reagents.
1. Weather-Beaten Journal - detect fish school on minimap.
2. Mastercraft Kalu'ak Fishing Pole - +13 fishing and waterbreathing.
3. High Test Eternium Fishing Line - +5 fishing
4. Glow Worm - + 100 fishing
5. Nat Pagle's Extreme Anglin' Boots - + 5 fishing.
6. Weather-Beaten Fishing Hat - + 5 fishing and free +75 lure.
7. Formula: Enchant Gloves - Angler - + 5 fishing enchant for gloves.
8. Hook of the Master Angler - you become a fish, swimming faster and breathing underwater.
1. Can make individual and collective food for self and players, some of which have buffs that give Well Fed.
2. Cooking fire gives Spirit and it's cool to wait around for people.
Noteworthy items and recipes:
1. Chef's Hat - cooks faster.
2. Recipe: Thistle Tea - rare item, since only rogues can purchase now. Recovers energy.
1. Discover rare items with useful and/or fun utilities.
2. Discover gear and mount recipes, such as Vial of Sands, craftable by Alchemists.
1. Headdress of the First Shaman - essentially a Shaman's Far Sight. Good for scouting.
2. The Last Relic of Argus - random teleport.
3. Sanguinating Totem - health leech every 1 min 30 secs. Essentially a Warlock's Drain Life.
Today I just learned that if you do /clap, the Yak will become startled and complain about the sound!
需要等级 1 至 70 (70)
[This item can be purchased in]
Battle for Azeroth (110-120) Leveling Tips and Consumables
Secrets of Pandaria
Shadowlands Leveling Tips & Tricks
The Littlest Mountain: A collector's overview of EVERY Mount and Pet in the game!
[Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
[Please review our