The non-tailor robes have a yellow socket however, making it worse for Shadow priests/affliction locks. With the +12 gems in this chest, you'll have:
12+12+12+5+71= 112 spell damage.
Which is a nice step up from the FSW with +9 gems. Or Vestments of Absolution with red gems because of the naturally lower spell damage and the loss of the socket bonus.
HOWEVER, pattern drops tend to be lower than actual items, and all casters are probably tailors at this stage of the game.
In the latest PTR build (today), the new mats are:
12x Spellcloth, 12x Shadowcloth, 2x Primal nether
This materials are more in-line what the best caster dps Robe should cost.
can you drop tailoring after equipping this?
This item now requires Tailoring to use, so it's not possible to drop the profession after making it anymore.
Is the pattern BOP ?
is the way to go if you want the socket bonus.
ghostly hatred has 2 more spell damage than this one due to the spirit buff :P
People who wants to add a quite similar style shirt to this robe should choose
which is worn on
Picked these up lastnight for my Destro Warlock, glad there's finally better robes than Seawitch.
Just to have a wee bit of fun....
Lets say that you're a gnome arcane mage assuming you have 5/5 Mind Mastery, 5/5 Arcane Mind and 3/3 Arcane Instabillity.
You gem it with 3xRuned Crimson Spinels
34 Intellect is increased by 15% and 5%(Expansive mind) totaling 20% giving you 40.8
25% of your 40.8 intellect is added to your spell damage, adding 10.2 spell damage
Put in your three gems (+36 damage) then a socket bonus (+5) and add in the robe's base damage (+71) totaling 122.2 spell damage, but wait theres more! Increase that by 3% all in all this robe can give you 125.9 spell damage... if you're a gnome arcane mage. :)
**note** This bit of information is generally useless to Horde and/or tall people.
Open Vent, right Click and select playback and find the file
Massive drama over these incredible robes.
375 tailors (namely you spreists) should battle to the death over this HAWT chestpeice.
Unlike crit and haste rating, which will plummet as you level past 70 in WotLK, spell power will remain constant.
This isn't true. The reason you get less crit % from a certain amount of crit rating as you increase in level is in order to make rating behave like damage. Damage goes down in value as you level up because enemies gain hit points, just like you do. How does 47 damage on
sound at level 70? Sounds like a
lol WotLK.... I cant wait to trade in my epic gear with epic gems and hundreds of hours on the clock for 30 mins of grinding and a nice quest reward green item!
So according to MaxDPS.com this robe has some of the highest DPS even threw Naxx with the addition of 3 blue wrath gems. (aka 19 SpP gems). This is information for Shadow Priests, such as me, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same for other casters.
BTW this is a good Vid about this robe.
3 parts to it.
it was subject to a huge argument in a vent over it.
Hrm the crotch, butt, and b00b areas are all green and stand out. I love the attention to detail :P
Great for Transmog, too bad it requires Tailoring.
This crafted item is bind-on-pickup (BoP)
. This means you must learn the pattern and craft the item on the toon who wants to wear or transmog it.
BoP Craft Confirm
addon helps save you from accidentally crafting BoP items that you intend to trade or auction.
Before you go and make this robe you might want to consider it is BoP and the mats will cost you well over 25k while the exact transmog can be acquired by the boss drop at the end of Sunwell with a 15% chance. (well actually you trade the Robes of Faltered Light and 1 Sunmote to Yrma to get Robes of Ghostly Hatred)
插槽加成: +2 法术强度
耐久: 165 / 165
需要等级 30 至 30 (30)
Tempest Sunwell Garb
[Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
[Please review our