World of Warcraft: Legion launches in North America at 12:00 am PDT on August 30. To help you keep track of all of the events that surround the launch, we’ve put together some additional times and dates you’ll want to note down.
Legion Launch in the Americas and Australia/New Zealand:
||12:00 am PDT
||12:00 am PDT/4:00 am BRT
||5:00 pm AEST
Legion PvP Season 1
The new PvP season begins September 20th, but Honor Talents can be unlocked August 30th. Learn more about the new PvP Honor and Prestige system here.
Dungeons and Raids
Once the expansion is live, you’ll also want to mark your calendar for some additional dates of note:
- Tuesday, August 30–When Legion is live, dungeons will immediately be available on Normal and Heroic difficulties. Mythic dungeon difficulty will become available at 8am PDT in alignment with the weekly dungeon reset time.
- Tuesday, September 20–The Emerald Nightmare Raid dungeon opens on Normal and Heroic difficulties. Mythic Keystones will begin dropping which will allow increased challenge and rewards from Mythic dungeons.
- Tuesday, September 27–Mythic difficulty for the Emerald Nightmare Raid dungeon opens. The first wing of Raid Finder difficulty for Emerald Nightmare opens.
- Tuesday, October 11–Raid Finder Wing 2 of Emerald Nightmare opens.
- Tuesday, October 25–Raid Finder Wing 3 of Emerald Nightmare opens.
We look forward to seeing you in the Broken Isles!