[Skip to Main Content]
Este sitio hace uso intenso de JavaScript.
Por favor %s en tu navegador.
Comercial
RPP
Looting rules
Escribir respuesta
Regresar al índice de los foros
Publicado por
Caznohk
Not sure this is the right place to ask, but i'll give it a go.
Yesterday I was in Hellfire Ramparts with my priest and needed on a cloth item from the end boss (no ninja'ing here btw). After a 15 seconds or so I left group, thinking the item was given either to me or a party member. Checking my bags learned i didn't get it, so i checked back in the chat log to see who got it, only to see that the item was not yet given to anyone, because one member did not yet press need or greed.
My question: if i would have been the only one needing, will i get the item after all? Or did I loose my chance to it because I left group?
Publicado por
534868
This post was from a user who has deleted their account.
Publicado por
Caznohk
Not my intention to screw up the looting process of course.... I solemnly swear it will NOT happen again. So indeed a lesson learned ;)
Publicado por
hispanoloco
It is a current bug, if someone disconnect right after the fight without selecting 'Need', 'Greed', or 'Pass' the role will not happen till they come back online. People do this because the rest the group will just disband or get tired of waiting till the player gets back online. I haven't seen it in a couple of days, but it was happening a lot when LFD started. Once on a DK Heroic run the a Shadow Priest tried that. The Warrior Tank asked what happened and why no one was getting the loot. I told him what the Shadow Priest was doing and we decided to stay as a group and see if he came back. So I went questing/farming and sure enough the Priest came back and left the group once he saw us still in a group. I won both loot drops and the Tank won the Frozen Orb. I reported a ticket, GM said that they will look into it. And don't jerk and start doing this, because Karma will get you back....one day.
Publicado por
292411
This post was from a user who has deleted their account.
Publicado por
362438
This post was from a user who has deleted their account.
Publicado por
91278
This post was from a user who has deleted their account.
Escribir respuesta
No has iniciado sesión. Por favor
inicia sesión
para escribir una respuesta o
crea una cuenta
si aún no tienes una.