- Completion is relatively straightforward. Smash urns, kill mobs and collect souls to achieve score in this fashion.
- Puzzle chests and quest objectives are unconfirmed whether or not they contribute to this score.
- As completion awards the largest individual score, if you're going for gems, you're going to want to clear EVERYTHING.
% Time Empowered
- For each layer, Blizzard has entered a Par Time. If you beat the Par Time, you get 50 points.
- The Par Time is extremely lenient. For Layer 8, the Par Time is 2015 seconds or 33.5 minutes. For Layer 12, the Par Time is 38 minutes.
- In the current state, you should have no problem always achieving 50 points from this criteria.
- While the exact formula isn't known (I believe it's a cubic function based on current data points), you can estimate it using a 2% Time Spent = 1 Point formula generally. This caps out at 95% Time spent, for the maximum of 50 points.
- The score is based off of the percentage of time you spend in Renforcé. The longer you take for your run, the longer you also have to stay in Renforcé and there are only a finite number of sources to fill up the bar.
Reminder: Renforcé is obtained when you fill the score streak bar past the line. You can kill mobs, smash urns and collect souls to fill the score streak bar, but the score streak bar will be slowly decreasing at all times, except when on Floor 3 and in the Broker's Bubble.
The Talent Tree can help with this, but most importantly, being quick and efficient is the key to optimizing this metric.
The longest periods of time where you will not be Renforcé
is at the start of your run, and you might possibly fall out of Renforcé
at the end of your run. There is also the "Trap Room", with very few mobs where you are sure to lose your Renforcé
- Souls fill up your Hot Streak bar, count towards completion and give you 1% stat, you should be picking these up anyways.
- if you click all the Souls, you get a Bonus +10 Points.
- Urns fill up your Hot Streak bar, count towards completion and give you Phantasma, so you should be picking these up anyways.
- If you break at least 90% of Urns, you get a Bonus 5 Points