Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes November 25, 2020 CharacterClasses Paladin Voleur
Resolved an issue that prevented the reactivation of (Technique venthyr) and granting Haste while the Voleur's target is still alive.
Creatures and NPCsDungeons and Raids
- Beginning construction of the Venthyr Anima Conductor now properly consumes available Anima.
Theatre of Pain Items and Rewards
- Brumes de Tirna Scithe
Fixed an issue in the Misty Forest where a maze door would not open when approaching the door from the side.
- Slain gorms should now drop loot as intended.
Fixed an issue that sometimes caused Mink Link to become unbreakable if targeted players were 40 yards apart when the spell was cast.
- Fixed an issue which caused Selfless Forgelite's mail armor on Forgelite Neptira to be incorrectly ineligible for purchase and use in transmogrification.
- Bague en bois-dormant can no longer trigger in Arena or Rated Battlegrounds.
- Sacoche de coopération voilée can now be opened from characters level 50 to 60. Satchels earned prior to the fix will require reaching level 60 to open.
- The Garb of the Harmonious transmogrification set now displays the correct chestplate.
- Tourne in Outils de jardinage d’Astraphane to Twinklestar no longer consumes other players' toolkits.
- Many Shadowlands Inscription supplies can now be placed in an Calligraphie classique bag.
- The Éclat de braise palpitant trinket channel is now intentionally interrupted when casting another spell during the channel.
- Covenant Campaign
Fixed an issue where players who choose to skip portions of Chapter 1 of their Covenant Campaign would not have any Âme rachetées available to them. Players who experienced this issue should now receive the Âme rachetées the next time they visit their Covenant Sanctum.
- Fixed an issue where the quests following the Covenant Campaign quests "A Call to Service" could become unavailable if players logged out before accepting the next quest.
- Fixed an issue where the Kyrian Covenant Campaign quest "Notre plus précieuse ressource" could become unavailable if players logged out before accepting it.
- Fixed an issue where players aligned with the Congrégation des Kyrians who skipped the campaign quest "L’espoir renaît" would not see the chapter "Parmi les Kyrians" as complete.
- Sesselie now appears in the appropriate phase to offer the Night Fae Covenant Campaign quest “Remplir le réservoir.”
- The patrol have bolstered themselves and can no longer be defeated while on the Congrégation des Faë nocturnes quest “Une nuit dans les boiss.”
Maldraxxas Ardenweald Revendreth
- Fixed an issue where players could be unintentionally killed while escaping the Necrotic Wake during the quest, "En quête de courage."
- The objective to the quest "L’enclave Mnémonique" should now be visually clearer.
- A teleportation pad is now available to use after jumping off the platform while completing "La main du doute" in Bastion.
Fixed an issue where the fight event during the Rogue Order Hall Campaign quest “Chercher la bagarre
” would sometimes not start. Maître Cheng
now deals appropriate damage while on the Monk quest, “Débutez votre entraînement : maître Cheng
.” Maître Culmine
had a talk with Cheng about how many new monks were being battered, bruised, and literally set on fire within the Peak of "Serenity" and asked that he scale it back a bit.L’Antre: Oeil du Geôlier
Tourment, Tower of the DamnedExpéditions
- Fixed an issue where players who reached Threat Level 5 would still have the Eye of the Jailer Stygia and Ve'nari Reputation reduction debuff the next day.