Shadowlands Covenant Transportation Networks Preview
20/07/2020 à 08:12
Transportation Networks are a new Covenant feature coming in Shadowlands, in which members of a certain Covenant can use different means of travel to more easily traverse through their Covenant's zone. In this post, we unlocked the transportation networks for all Covenants to show you what they currently do on the Shadowlands beta!
For more information on Covenants, check our Shadowlands Convenant guides.
Shadowlands Covenants Overview
Kyrian Covenant OverviewNecrolord Covenant OverviewNight Fae Covenant OverviewVenthyr Covenant Overview
Kyrian Network: Kyrian Gateways
The transportation networks for Kyrian Covenant members are the Kyrian Gateways, which allow you to travel to different Kyrian settlements in Bastion. When using a Kyrian Gateway, you will gain the buff
, dissolving your body into pure anima and increasing your movement speed by 300% for 10 seconds.
Acte de foi
- Allows travel to Elysian Hold, Hero's Rest, Aspirant's Rest, and the Temple of Courage. After arriving at a location cast
, greatly increasing movement speed, and propelling you forward.
Saut de puissance
- Allows travel to Sagehaven, the Temple of Purity, and the Seat of Eternal Hymns. Unburden duration increased by 100%. Your
Invocation de régisseur
ability can now create an
, granting you access to the network in the field.
- Allows travel to the Temple of Humility and Exaltation Rise. Unburden additionally reduces the radius at which enemies will detect you while active. Your steward's Elysian Beacon can now be used by party members.
Necrolord Network: Bone Deathgates
The transportation network for Necrolord Covenant members are the Bone Deathgates, portals leading you to different locations in Maldraxxus. In addition, at Rank 3 you unlock Zerekriss, the Flying Necropolis. This Necropolis floats above Maldraxxus and passes through several locations. You can jump off the Necropolis and with the help of the bone bird
, you are able to safely glide to the floor.
Currently, the Necrolord transportation network is the most incomplete one, with no descriptions for the ranks, several inactive portals and no additional spells for each rank. The rank descriptions below are what we've noticed for each rank.
Ziggourat, ici et maintenant
- Allows travel to the top of the Seat of the Primus.
Citadelle en surplomb
- Allows travel to the House of Rituals and House of Eyes.
- Allows travel to Zerekriss, a flying Necropolis that floats around Maldraxxus.
Night Fae Network: Fae Circles
The transportation network for Night Fae Covenant members are the Fae Circles - Mushroom rings that connect to several other rings around Ardenweald. When using a Mushroom Network, you are teleported to The Ring, where the mushroom Marasmius resides at. Marasmius is interconnected to all the mushrooms of Ardenweald and you can use his roots to travel to several locations.
As you gain ranks on their transportation network, you are able to travel to farther places like caverns and islands far off the coast of Ardenweald that are usually unreachable without flight.
- Allows travel to Heart of the Forest, Stillglade, The Stalks, Forest’s Edge. Can be used to reach a unique location: The Ring.
Les champis sont nos amis
- Allows travel to Banks of Life, Elder Stand, and Gormhive. Can be used to reach travel to unique caves in Ardenweald.
- Allows travel to Crumbled Ridge, Eventide Grove, Tirna Scithe. Can be used to reach certain islands near Ardenweald.
Venthyr Network: Blood Mirrors
The transportation network for Venthyr Covenant members are the Blood Mirrors - Mirrors that connect to several locations around Revendreth. You currently must travel to all mirrors to attune them to Sinfall. The Blood Mirror network is located on the lower level of Sinfall.
Like the Necrolord covenant, the Venthyr transportation network seems incomplete, with very few locations currently enabled and no Mirror Fragments to be found to repair broken mirrors after unlocking all ranks.
Miroir, mon beau miroir
- Allows travel to Pridefall Hamlet and The Eternal Terrace.
- Allows travel to Halls of Atonement, The Banewood, Dominance Keep and Feeder's Thicket.
Jeu de miroirs
- Allows you to loot
Fragment de miroir
s to repair single-use Blood Mirrors that go to random locations around Revendreth.
Obtenir Wowhead Premium
À partir de
moins d'2€ par mois
pour profiter d'une expérience exempte de publicité, débloquer les fonctionnalités Premium et supporter le site !
Afficher les 0 commentaires
Masquer les 0 commentaires
Connectez-vous pour laisser un commentaire
Poster un commentaire
Vous n'êtes pas connecté(e). Veuillez vous
pour ajouter votre commentaire.