Blizzard Classes Monk
Fixed an interaction between Storm, Earth and Fire and Coup tournoyant de la grue that dealt more damage than intended.
Prêtre CovenantsCreatures and NPCs
- Fixed an issue where Marteau du vainqueur (Necrolord Ability) was consuming Dessein divin (Talent).
Fixed an issue that could unintentionally allow the primary target of Judgement to be damaged by Judiciaire's (PvP Talent) effect.
Dungeons and Raids Etripeur d'âme Dormazain
- Reduced the health of Mor'geth and his Cage d'âmes by 38%. Additionally, Soul Cages can no longer be Death Gripped.
- Tyrannie déchaînée damage reduced by 17% on Mythic difficulty.
- Hurlements résonnants now ticks every 2 seconds (was 5 seconds) on all difficulties, with damage proportionally reduced on Normal, Heroic, and Raid Finder difficulties to keep total damage over time unchanged.
- Hurlements résonnants damage reduced by an additional 10% on Mythic difficulty.
Developers' notes: The bursts of damage from Unleashed Tyranny on Mythic difficulty could combine with Hurlements résonnants ticks to cause unreasonable damage spikes relative to the healing burden of the fight otherwise. These changes are aimed to smooth out those spikes.
- Armure noircie duration has been reduced.
- Shadowsteel Ember damage reduced by 25% on Normal difficulty.
- Slightly increased the time it takes for Shadowsteel Embers to reach their impact location on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Extended the encounter's enrage timer on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Fixed an issue causing Flameclasp Trap to sometimes prioritize tanks over other targets.
- Sombre conjuration will now only be cast once when his energy reaches 40% and will not refresh until the boss regains 100% energy.
- Reduced the size of the exit portal visual in the Phylactère.
- Shadow Fissures now appear closer to players.
- Reduced the number of Fidèle givre-liée corpses that are available to revive.
- Destruction vengeresse now properly functions as a wipe mechanic.
- The Adventure Guide entry for Vents glaciaires now displays the proper health threshold of 20% to begin casting the ability.
- The Adventure Guide entry for Destruction vengeresse now displays the correct amount of health the Remnant needs to lose in order to interrupt the cast.
Voile des ténèbres
- The total damage players must deliver to Sylvanas Coursevent has been reduced by approximately 5% in Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Sylvanas Coursevent now transitions out of Stage 1 at 84% on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
Developers' notes: We felt that players were losing too much uptime due to mechanics, and getting out of the first phase much later than originally anticipated, so this is meant to curtail the length of the encounter without affecting difficulty too much.
radius has been reduced in the third stage of the encounter. Complainte de la banshee
and Cri de la banshee
- Developers' notes: Our goal here was to help ease the space constraints imposed by larger raid sizes, without substantially reducing the difficulty of the encounter.
players will now be correctly moved to the first platform at the start of Stage 3.
Dispelling Banshee's Bane with single-charge dispels now removes all stacks. Juge des âmes antreforgée
's Frappe lacérante
initial cooldown increased. Sylvanas Coursevent
is now immune to Malédiction des langages
resurrection cooldown timers now take the duration of the mid-fight cinematic into account.
- Developers' notes: We don't want players to feel like there's a penalty to your battle rez if you skip the cinematic.
Brumes de Tirna Scithe
- Tormented Affix
Oro Coldheart's Biting Cold damage reduced by 25%.
- Incinérateur Arkolath's Âme fondue now increases Fire damage taken by 50% (was 100%).
- Fixed an issue where Tourmenté anima powers could proc from non-damaging spells.
Tazavesh, le marché dissimulé So'azmi
Fixed an issue that could sometimes cause Mind Link to become stuck on players.
Items and Récompenses
- Relocalisateurs will now move to fixed positions prior to each Shuri cast and remain there until told to move to another fixed location later.
- Shards of Domination bonuses now scale with the level of the associated Eclats. More details can be found in this forum thread .
- Several Sanctum of Domination trinkets have had their power adjusted. All values mentioned here are for the item level 226 version of these items, but higher item level versions have also been updated proportionally.
Glande oculaire titanesque now grants 117 of your highest secondary stat (was 112).
- Tome des Assemblages monstrueux now grants your damaging abilities a very high chance to deal 507 additional Shadow damage to your studied foe (was 467).
- Orbe de tourment obscurci now grants 432 Mastery (was 268).
- Étau âmébène can now critically strike, is improved by your Haste, and deals damage immediately on application. Its damage over time effect has been reduced to 781 (was 1,324).
- Amplificateur de fusion récupéré now causes your attacks to have a very high chance to deal 1,290 Arcane damage (was 1,189).
The quest items that unlock the covenant flying mounts, Lycodrac printanier
, Foresworn Aquillon, and Mastercraft Gravewing should now drop for members of their appropriate covenants regardless of Renom
level. These mounts will now work the same way as the Nécro-seigneurs
rare Seigneur des mouches nécrophages
egg drop works.
The Rênes de la vengeance
mount now correctly appears in the Mythic Adventure Guide.
The Rênes de destrier sinistre du sanctum
mount now has a chance to drop from The Nine on all difficulties.
The Mailemental summoned by the Miniscule Mailemental in an Envelope trinket will be more reliable and have fewer long periods of contemplation. Statue en pierre ombrée
and Statue en pierre poreuse
now share cooldowns with combat potions.
Reaching Combatant now awards the correct Grande cape du gladiateur déchaîné
transmog for the plate set.Quests
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Fixed an issue where Inquisiteur de la tour sometimes would not spawn for the quest “Rule 3: Trust is Earned.”