Fan-Made Concept Images of the Free Shadowlands Mounts
05/09/2020 à 14:52
Players are quite excited over the
free Shadowlands mount
coming in Q1 2021, so we've mocked up some images of their potential appearances, using in-game models.
As the winning mount will be developed by Blizzard's art team, the official post did not come with any concept art. However,
has created images using existing
World of Warcraft
Warcraft III: Reforged
assets to show what a basic version of these mounts could resemble.
Keep in mind these are fan-made, not official images.
The official images could look completely different, or even if they use these NPCs as a base, come with more armor and saddle details. A good example of this is the
, which resembles the runesabers in Suramar but has way more detail.
Don't forget to cast your vote at the following Blizzard links below but be warned, the site is experiencing
very high traffic
so it is loading slowly.
Vote here for NA Players Vote here for EU Players
– Not all ancients are interested in war or lore, some just want to travel the world! A large and leafy mount, the Wandering Ancient invites you to climb aboard and grab ahold of its branches as you embark on a lumbering expedition.
– In the forgotten depths of the Dalaran library, this oversized tome was found flapping madly around the room. Open the pages of this arcane-infused book and hitch a ride to magical adventure.
– When the Helm of Domination shattered, the Nerubians under the control of the Lich King were unleashed. Some were captured by the Argent Crusade and turned by their allies in the Ebon Blade. Now their spidery claws are put to use as mounts, skittering through the frozen tundra of Icecrown in pursuit of the rampaging undead.
– A curious caterpillar found its way to the Heartland in Valley of the Four Winds one night and gorged itself on the oversized vegetables. The Pandaren of Halfhill awoke the next morning to find the crops half-eaten and an enormous, slumbering caterpillar among them. Too large to become a butterfly, this friendly worm is just the right size to train as a mount.
– From the slime pools of Plaguefall emerged all manner of jellied creature, including this sticky kitty. A slimy saber cat that’s dripping with ooze, it’s the kind of mount that you’re going to want to wear gloves for.
Do you have a favorite mount, or your own fan concept? We've seen some great ones around the community:
Obtenir Wowhead Premium
À partir de
moins d'2€ par mois
pour profiter d'une expérience exempte de publicité, débloquer les fonctionnalités Premium et supporter le site !
Afficher les 0 commentaires
Masquer les 0 commentaires
Connectez-vous pour laisser un commentaire
Poster un commentaire
Vous n'êtes pas connecté(e). Veuillez vous
pour ajouter votre commentaire.