Post by RubyDX
1) Get a 1 hander and shield (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=24384
are good around that level)
2) Spell Crit and Spell damage
3) Shockadins are real mana hogs especially with the increased mana cost of Holy Shock - though the damage was increased
4) These builds have a few points you can move around yourself
is from the Battle Cleric guide I am rather fond of moving 15% faster with PoJ myself
gives PoJ and vindication which is nice for PvP
This relies on more spell crit to get Vengeance up but you can get some good damage
5) This changes for some people but what I usually do
Seal up Crusader - Judge - Seal Righteousness - Holy Shock and repeat you should be able to get 2 Judgements for every Shock
Post by blademeld
1. do u use a 2h, 1h and sheild? suggest anything for me at lvl 61?
Covered in the FAQ, 1 hand and shield for spell damage
2. they say im based on spell damage gear, im confused on that so will some1 send me an ideal item for me plz? i am 61 btw. im new to it so im kinda lost on the spell gear
3. honestly, if i switch will i need to get my whole mana bar filled back up after each pvp/pve fight?
depends on what you're fighting, and your role in the fight
4. will u plz send me link to what u think is the best shockadin build. and plz tell me what i should get after 61, like what i should focus on next
in the FAQ (level 70 build) how you approach it is your preference
5. and lastly, im completely new to a shockadin. plz give me ur rotation of fighting powers from like 1st to last. do u start with holy shock and end with hammer of wrath or what. i hope u get what i mean on power rotation.
spell rotation, Seal of Righteousness, judgement, use whatever is off CD