Some Holy PvP questions
Return to board index
This post was from a user who has deleted their account.
1. To start I'd advise Conquest going to weapon/shield, and Honor going to either Trinket (non human) or Getting 4 set (human)
2. If you have a choice I'd go mostly Sta/Int as the onset pieces have plenty of spirit, and most of our mana back comes from judgements
3. As for guides I'd check arena junkies, last I checked they didn't have a Holy pally guide for Cata yet, but most of the tips from LK guides should still be useful
- a BG guide (mine)
-isn't a bad spec for 2s in arena
1. like stated above i would advise the conquest shield and weapon since they are the 2 things you cannot get from honor that would yield some resil.
2. Spirit is always nice, but once a H pally gets to 1.8k-2k combat regen and remember to use judgement, they should survive fairly well with their mana. A spirit trinket or two would also benifit some (depending if you are human). Next patch, with the shorter divine plea duration, a H pally should fair even better in mana, since there will be a shorter penalty for using it.
3. Linked you my guide, not built around arena, but same idea still is generally used. Arena junkies will probably start coming out with some good guides, as well as some guides on certain combinations of partners. I would watch for them as they tend to be very indepth and come from people that are far more experienced than I am in arena.
Also to note, H pallys get some nice buffs next patch (in current PTR at least), so it is useful to read up on them. The ability to use rebuke is most noteworthy.
You are not logged in. Please
to post a reply or
if you don't already have an account.