BlizzardCompanion AppVersion 1.0.2 is now available. Updates include:
- Artifact XP World Quests now show a single icon on the map.
- Fixed an occasional error while collecting the first ready troop.
- Campeóns below level 110 now show level instead of item level on the mission results panel.
- Tiempos now display the top two units in most places (example: hours and minutes instead of just hours).
- Fixed an issue where a previously-collected troop would appear to be ready for pickup.
- (Guardian) The Embrace the Nightmare artifact trait now properly grants crowd control immunity while Ira del durmiente is active.
- Pelaje férreo can no longer be dispelled.
- Aluvión no longer causes enemies to attack you until the missile lands and deals damage.
- should correctly be canceled upon changing specializations or talents
- Descenso de la muerte should now correctly deal its initial AOE damage to all nearby targets, regardless of the direction faced.
- (Assassination) Fixed a bug that was causing Poison Knives to deal very little damage to targets beyond the first.
- (Subtlety) Oscuridad reconfortante will now only heal the player once per second while Danza de las Sombras is active.
- (Shadow) Casting Void Eruption with less than 7 seconds of no longer causes Void Form to immediately drop.
- Desvanecerse and can no longer be used while silenced or pacified.
- Brujos can now run through the portal to their Class Hall to be successfully teleported to their Class Hall.
- Mage Class Hall NPCs will now be present as intended during the completion events for "Into the Oculus".
- Buche de almas
Fixed an issue where disconnected players could become stuck in Kvaldir Cages.
- Basiliscos that appear when mining an ore node or creature will only drop additional ore for miners with at least 75 skill.
- The archaeology quest “Echoes of My Ancestors” should no longer propagate credit to other group members.
- The Mark of the Hidden Satyr enchant should no longer reset your auto-attack swing timer when it activates.
The recipes that Nomi teaches you are no longer unique.
- Nomi will now also check your bank to see if you have any Caballa plateada for him to burn.
- Fixed a bug that caused some Elite PvP gear to be awarded at ratings that were too low.
- The primary stat on all templates has been decreased by about 10%.
- Discipline Priests now deal 15% less damage in PvP, and all other healing specs now deal 25% less damage in PvP
Developers' Notes: Since all healing specs have had their Intellect increased (detailed below) to increase their healing, we've lowered the amount of damage they do against players to 25% (from 15%). Discipline priests are intended to do more damage than other healers and so their damage done is only decreased by 15%.
Pets and guardians now take 75% reduced AoE damage in PvP (was 50%).
Tanks now take 25% more damage from other players.
- The stamina of each tank spec has been increased slightly in PvP instances (battlegrounds, arenas, and Ashran).
Players who race in or around the Watch Tower Assault: Nightwatcher's Perch during the "Ley Race" quest are no longer flagged for PvP.
Players who backfill into an Ashran
that is closing down because there are not enough players will not receive the Traidor
debuff once the Ashran
closes. Agua mágica gélida
, Agua enriquecida con Ley
, Cubo de leche caliente
, 'Bottled' Ley-Enriched Water, Manaelle's Sparkling Cider, and Arcberry Juice can now be used in Arenas and Rated Battlegrounds.
Prestige 4 players will now properly receive The Honorable title when reaching honor level 50. Demon Hunter
- Agility reduced by 10% in PvP.
Cazador Monk Paladín
- (Restoration) Intellect increased by 15%.
- (Sagrado) Intellect increased by 5%.
- (Discipline) Intellect increased by 5%.
- (Sagrado) Intellect increased by 5%.
- (Subtlety) Stamina reduced by 10%, Agility reduced by 15%.
- (Assassination) Agility reduced by 30%.
- (Forajido) Agility reduced by 10 %.
- (Restoration) Intellect increased by 5%.
- Abandoning “Cry Thunder!” will now cause Vethir to despawn, and will remove the player from the mount. Players can voluntarily exit the vehicle at any point, which will teleport them to the ground if they're very high.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Illidan Stormrage to prevent the “Legado de Cresta Cuervo” scenario from continuing.
- Players will no longer be immediately teleported after accepting “La última carga de la Guardia Lunar”, and must speak to Thalrenus Rivertree to be teleported to Meredil.
- Patrols outside of Sobrestante Durant's room will no longer cause an infinite combat loop during “Deja tu huella”.
- On “Operación Liberación de múrlocs”, Oráculo vetustos now do less damage.
- All spirits in Tel'Anor should now grant credit towards “Presentando sus respetos”.
- The Heart of the Overlord item is now non-unique, so players can acquire it again if they disconnect in the middle of the "Heart of the Dreadscar" scenario.
- Characters who perform a faction change will no longer lose completion progress on the quest "The Aegis of Aggramar".
- Faction emissaries should now be more easy to select when turning in their quests.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Adventure Guide to display incorrect loot for Emerald Nightmare.