We’ve just updated the Season of Mastery PTR again to a new build 43154 and the realms are available now for testing.Economy Adjustments
- We’ve made adjustments to certain professions and the availability of many crafting materials:
Removed the level 60 requirement for alchemists to proc additional items from successful crafts. Level 300 Alchemy is still required to see procs, however.
- Removed the level 60 requirement for Herbalists to receive black lotus from high-level herb spawns.
- Successful crafts of Arcanite Bars, Mooncloth, and Cured Rugged hide will now proc additional bars, cloth, or hides, respectively.
- Made significant adjustments to the respawn times of almost all herbalism nodes. In many cases the minimum and maximum respawn times have been reduced by half, or more. This is in addition to the respawn timer changes made in earlier content phases of Season of Mastery.
- Thanks to improvements in fishing line technology across Azeroth, it is now possible to receive multiple Firefin Snapper, Oily Blackmouth, and Stonescale Eel fish from a single successful fishing attempt.
- Increased the amount of Elemental Water, Earth, and Fire from relevant herbalism and mining nodes.
- Added a chance for more than one Demonic Rune to drop at once from creatures that would normally drop Demonic Runes such as Satyrs.
- Greatly increased the availability of Scarabs, Idols, and Coffer Keys in both the Ruins and Temple of Ahn’Qiraj.
- Greatly increased the availability of Bijous and Coins from all sources in Zul’Gurub.
- Hakkar will also now drop a cache of Bijous when killed.