Creatures and NPCs
Raids and Dungeons Archimonde
- All of the following Archimonde encounter changes requires a realm restart to take effect.
- We have made a number of changes aimed at reducing the difficulty of the Archimonde encounter for smaller raid groups on Normal and Heroic difficulty, with a focus on the final phase of the encounter in particular. These changes are offset by increased scaling with respect to raid size, so that the experience for larger raid groups will be mostly unchanged.
Portador de fatalidad infernal's health has been reduced by up to 15%.
- Caminante abisal ensombrecido's health has been reduced by up to 15%.
- Sombra viviente's health has been reduced by up to 15%.
- Reduced the damage of Provocar caos by up to 20%.
- Reduced the damage of Tormento encadenado by up to 20%.
- Sombra vivientes now spawn from each Hendedura abisal at a reduced rate for smaller raid sizes.
Added a 3-second cooldown to the periodic healing of
, preventing Portador de fatalidad infernal
s from healing other Portador de fatalidad infernal
s until 3 seconds after spawning on all difficulties. Archimonde
's health has been reduced by 10% on Raid Finder difficulty.