Increased the damage of most Feral spells and abilities by 8%. (Ashamanes Raserei, Brutales Schlitzen, , Zerfleddern, Mondfeuer, Verbessertes Schleichen, Erbarmungslose Klauen, , Hauen, Zerfetzen)
Developer's Notes: Feral's playstyle feels good, but isn't putting up the numbers that it should be, so we're giving them an across-the-board damage buff.
- Kampferfahrung (Pet Passive) now increases the damage of primary pets by 60% (was 50%).
Developer's Notes: This is primarily a damage buff to Beast Mastery, but will have a tiny benefit to Survival and occasionally Marksmanship as well.
- Arkaner Schuss now generates 8 Focus (was 5).
- Mehrfachschuss now generates 3 Focus per target hit (was 2).
- Zielsuchgeschosse damage increased by 33%.
Developer's Notes: Marksmanship has given a lot of feedback that the rotation often winds up casting too many consecutive Focus generators. We are making two changes: first, helping avoid that problem by increasing the Focus generation of Arkaner Schuss and Mehrfachschuss. Second, making it more attractive to use Zielsuchgeschosse in more situations, for players who prefer the pacing of the rotation with that talent.
- Increased the damage of most Fire spells and abilities by 3% (Druckwelle, Funkensturm, Drachenodem, Feuerschlag, Feuerball, Flammenfeld, Flammenstoß, Lebende Bombe, Meteor, Phönixflammen, Pyroschlag, Versengen).
- Pyroschlag mana cost reduced by 20%.
- Flammenstoß mana cost reduced by 17%.
Developer's Notes: Under certain circumstances, it was possible for Fire to run out of mana. It's only intended that mana is a constraint on Fire's utility, not its damage.
- Increased the damage of most Frost spells and abilities by 4% (Schwarzblitz, Blizzard, Cone of Cold, Hagel, , Frostblitz, Gefrorene Kugel, Eislanze, Eisnova, Wasserblitz, Froststrahl, Wasserstrahl).
- Kometenhagel damage increased by 30%.
- Hagel now fires its missiles faster.
Developer's Notes: Kometenhagel is failing to live up to expectations, so we're buffing its damage. The Flurry change will help Hagel feel more responsive, while simultaneously solving a potential issue where Winterkälte could apply to two Eislanzes (instead of just one, as intended) at extremely high Haste levels.
Fasshieb damage increased by 10%, and it no longer deals reduced damage to 6+ targets.
- Feuerodem damage increased 11%.
Developer's Notes: Brewmasters could use a bit of help on damage, especially in AoE.
Kreuzzug now increases damage and Haste by 3% per stack (down from 3.5%).
- Klinge der Gerechtigkeit damage increased by 20%, unchanged in PvP.
Developer's Notes: Retribution's total damage is looking quite strong in 7.1.5, which is fine on its own. However, how that damage is delivered matters quite a bit as well. We've been seeing more and more than Paladins find that the optimal way to maximize their performance is to focus everything they can on boosting their damage during Kreuzzug. This creates a number of problems, including: Kreuzzug feels mandatory, your damage feels very unrewarding outside of Kreuzzug, trinkets and artifact traits are viewed as either amazing or terrible based on whether they synergize with Kreuzzug, and others.
As such, we're going to tone down Kreuzzug, and compensate with a buff to Klinge der Gerechtigkeit. For those that had maximized Crusade to an extreme degree, this may result in a small overall nerf – this is intended. This change also helps prevent Göttlicher Hammer from being too dominant in single-target situations.
Dungeons and Raids Gul'dan
Chaosblitz damage increased by 9%.
- Feuerregen damage increased by 30%.
- Kataklysmus damage increased by 29%.
Developer's Notes: Destruction's damage isn't as high as it should be. In particular, some of its spells that should feel the most rewarding aren't hitting hard enough, especially in AoE situations. We're buffing the damage of those spells.
ItemsPlayer versus Player
- Resolved an issue where Resonante Barriere would fail to apply its effects if the player was under the effects of immunities.
- Resolved an issue where the Essence of Aman'thul abilities would disappear from players when using an immunity effect.
- All Artifact Power rewards from Rated PvP have been substantially (50%-100%) increased.
Note: The PvP UI will not properly reflect the amount of Artifact Power that will be rewarded until a future patch.
Season 19 Achievements that should not have been granted have been correctly removed.
You can no longer target a flag carrier with Wächter der vergessenen Königin
. Demon Hunter
- Auge von Leotheras will no longer scale with increased damage, and instead will always deal a maximum of 6% of the target's health in damage each time it activates.
- Froststrahl cannot be channeled if the Magier is interrupted and locked out of the Frost School, as intended.
The Nor'danil Wellspring digsite is no longer displayed in the middle of the ocean.