We have another alpha build going up today. This build includes a variety of revisions and bugfixes all around.
Notable changes focused on classes: New Zone: Suramar!
New Dungeon: Der Hof der Sterne!
- This zone is now open and ready for testing. Please give it a try and let us know what you think!
- This dungeon is now open and ready for testing. Please give it a try and let us know what you think!
– We’ve made many iterations based on feedback and testing. Here are some highlights:
PvP Talent Status
- Blood Death Knights – Significant revision to core rotation and many talents, to create better gameplay.
- Windwalker Monks – Further Storm, Earth, and Fire revisions to allow it to become the primary DPS cooldown.
- All Monks – Healing Elixirs revised to allow active use if desired.
- Retribution Paladins – Revisions to level 100 talents to make them more competitive.
- Balance Druids – Stellar Flare revised to simplify its use.
- Mistweaver Monks – Essence Font revised to add more interaction with other abilities.
- Restoration Shamans – Unleash Life returned as a talent.
- All Priests – Masochism and Desperate Prayer revised to be more competitive.
- Restoration Druids – Cultivation and Abundance talent locations swapped.
– We’ve also revised several PvP talents: Artifact Trait Status
– Nearly all traits are implemented at this point; only a few remain non-functional, or to-be-redesigned. (Tuning is still yet to come, of course.) World Quests Updated
– Revisions to existing World Quests, and many more added.Order Hall Campaigns
– We’re ready to test the campaigns (including Missions) for a couple additional classes: