Hey all. As with each major patch that significantly changes class spells and abilities, we review tuning based on live data once it’s live, to look for any tuning issues that may have arisen. Based on that, we’re planning to make the following changes during the next weekly restarts in each region. We’ll continue to pay close attention to each spec’s performance as players progress through the Nighthold, and are ready to make further adjustments as necessary.Classes
饮血者 damage reduced by 40% (unchanged in PvP).
毁灭, 刃舞, 混乱新星, 混乱打击, 死亡横扫, 恶魔之刃, 恶魔之咬, 眼棱, 邪能弹幕, 邪能爆发, 邪能冲撞, 伊利达雷之怒, 恶魔变形, and 投掷利刃 damage reduced by 2%.
- 邪能精通 now grants 30 Fury (up from 25).
- now increases autoattack damage by 150% (down from 200%).
- 瞄准射击, 奥术射击, 弹幕射击, 黑箭, 爆裂射击, , 多重射击, 夺命黑鸦, 穿刺射击, 响尾蛇, 乱射, and 风之爆裂 damage increased by 8%.
- 削凿, , 爆炸陷阱 direct damage, Flanking Strike, 猫鼬撕咬, 猛禽一击 damage increased by 7%.
- 爆炸陷阱 damage over time, 裂痕, and 毒蛇钉刺 damage increased by 12%.
- 铁蒺藜 damage reduced by 10%.
- 冰霜射线 damage increased by 12%.
碧玉疾风 now applies Mark of the Crane to 4 targets (down from 5).
Trinkets that deal single-target damage now deal 45% of normal damage (up from 40%).
- Trinkets that deal multi-target damage now deal 35% of normal damage (up from 25%).
- 毁灭闪电, , 熔岩猛击, , 闪电之盾, , 风暴打击, 风怒武器, and damage increased by 4%.
- 元素突袭 damage increased by 29%.
- damage increased by 15%.
- 空气之怒 damage reduced by 12%.
- 毁灭漩涡 damage increased by 33%.
痛楚 now has its full chance to generate a Soul Shard on 灵魂雕像 (up from a 55% of normal chance).
- 灾难之握 now increases the damage of damage over time effects by 70% (down from 80%).
- 暗影箭 damage increased by 42%.
- 恶魔之箭 damage increased by 42%, but its damage is now increased by 10% per active demon (down from 18%).
- DPS Specs
基尔加丹的炽燃决心: Damage increased by 55%.
- 萨恩的锁链: Damage bonus reduced from 20% to 10%.
- 莎赫拉丝主母的诱惑: Stacks of Voidform gained when entering Voidform reduced from 5 to 3.
- 扎克斯的灭绝令: Damage bonus increased from 25% to 100%.
- 暮行者的薄靴: Energy needed per 1 second of CDR for Vendetta increased from 50 to 65.
Additionally, we’re planning to make some general changes to PvP balance, with the intent of lowering overall damage from a few overperforming specs and talents. Those exact changes have not yet been finalized, but we’ll share them as soon as we are able.