Patch 6.2.2 arrives Tuesday, September 1. Once live, players with the Draenor Pathfinder achievement will be able to take to the skies of Draenor. Learn more about earning this achievement in our blog post – Draenor Pathfinder: Prepare for Flying
Read on for the current 6.2.2 PTR notes.
Patch 6.2.2 is now available for testing on the Public Test Realms (PTR)! Participating on the Public Test Realms lets you test a patch before it has been released on live realms. If you'd like to help test and provide feedback, you can start by copying your character and downloading the PTR client
. Once you've had a chance to try things out, visit the PTR Discussion
forum to discuss the patch. To report issues or errors, use the in-game Submit Bug feature (found under Game Menu -> Help -> Submit Bug) or by visiting the PTR Bug Report
- Text in red means it's newly added or has changed since the last update.
Crossed out means the change has been reverted since the last update.
- Please keep in mind that the notes below are not final, and details may be subject to change before the release of Patch 6.2.2.
- New information for features that are still in-development will be added as it becomes available.
- Not all content listed in the PTR Patch Notes may be available for testing or may have a limited test window.
World of Warcraft Patch 6.2.2 PTR Updated: August 19, 2015
Flying on Draenor
Flying has been enabled on Draenor for characters that have attained the account-wide achievement, Draenor Pathfinder. To help facilitate testing of this feature, accounts that have not yet obtained the achievement will be able to purchase a Manual of Rapid Pathfinding from Flaskataur in their Garrisons on the PTR.
- Please note there may still be areas or pockets on Draenor where flying has not yet been fully implemented. These areas will be tracked and listed in a forum thread titled "Flight in Draenor – Reported Bugs Thread" on the PTR Discussion forum.
PvP Mercenary Mode
Players will be able to act as a mercenary for the opposite faction in PvP whenever your faction is experiencing a long wait time to get into Ashran or unrated Battlegrounds. Agents of the enemy faction will appear in your base in Ashran (Stormshield for the Alliance, Warspear for the Horde) and allow you to enter Ashran or Battlegrounds disguised as an enemy player, and actually fight as the opposite faction.
While competing as a mercenary, players will automatically have their race changed into one appropriate for the opposite faction. Players will still be able to earn all the same rewards as winning or losing as their original faction (with the exception of faction-specific achievements).
- This feature is still in development and is not available initially on the PTR. Mercenary Mode will be enabled later in the PTR process.
- See the blog “In Development: PvP Mercenary Mode” for more information.
Raids and Dungeons
New Timewalking Rewards
- Players now receive a 时空扭曲徽章 when they complete a Timewalking dungeon. These badges can be redeemed at new vendors that appear during a Timewalking bonus event. The new vendors sell new toys (永恒沙漏, 诺森德的意志, 灰舌印记), new mounts (日蚀龙鹰缰绳 and 铁箍鬼灵战马缰绳), in addition to gear that scales up to the character's level at the time of purchase.
Timewalking Loot Changes
- Fixed an issue where players are not added back to the threat list after dropping out of combat and accepting a battle rez.
- Fixed an issue where Hellfire Assault: 奇袭战利品 chest could incorrectly appear to be already open.
- Fixed an issue where 暴君维哈里 could not be clicked on if there is an 上古执行者, 上古先驱, or 上古统御者 near her.
Dungeon Finder Changes
- Completing a Random Warlords of Draenor Heroic dungeon after the first one now awards 50 Garrison Resources (up from 0).
- 阿什兰 now has a deserter mechanic. Upon entering, players receive a 10-minute buff called 阿什兰服役. If the player leaves an 阿什兰 match before this buff expires, a 15-minute debuff called 逃兵 will be applied that prevents entry into another 阿什兰 match.
Legendary Ring Quest Line
- New weekly quests (such as 废止仲裁员) have been added to help players catch-up in earlier stages of the Legendary Ring Quest Line for Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry.
Zones, Creatures, and NPCs
- 钢吻 should now be correctly immune to being trapped by 致命的钢铁陷阱.
- The interior of the Armory at 暴风之盾 should now be correctly furnished.
- Removed a stack of objects floating outside of the Armory at 暴风之盾.
- Cartographers have been notified and corrected a spelling error on the world map.
- 武器锻造师考尔 should now be able to repair the player's equipment.
- 暗月兔子 should now correctly respect loot rules.
- The maximum size of a mount is now capped at 150% of base size for cosmetic effects.
- Tooltips for items that have been empowered or created by Baleful tokens now have a Baleful and/or Empowered tag.
- 怨毒饰品s should now always create an item that has Bonus Armor for Tanking loot specializations, and Spirit for Healing loot specializations.
- 觉醒火盆 should no longer despawn at the end of a raid encounter without resurrecting a raid or party member.
- 德考汉's Tusk and 泰克塔伦's 利爪 are now bound to the account rather than Battle.net account.
- 军团勋章 is now only usable on Draenor.
- 雷霆红玉云端翔龙缰绳 no longer has a reputation requirement with The August Celestials to learn.
- 狂野角斗士的统御徽记 should now provide the correct amount of bonus Intellect when it's effect is triggered.
- Pallas' 顶级捕食者 trait should now correctly counter 畸变怪 or 元素之怒 on garrison missions.
Shipyard and Naval Missions
- Ship equipment items now have "Naval Equipment" in the item tooltip, enabling it to be searchable through the bag search UI.
- Fixed an issue where completing a naval mission at the Naval Command Table did not cause the Garrison Report icon to stop blinking.
: Credit for obtaining 装备图纸：高能炉
should now be tracking properly and players should now be able to complete this achievement.
Racial Abilities (New Section)
- 奥术洪流 now Silences all enemies in an 8 yard radius for 3 seconds (up from 2 seconds), and cooldown has been reduced to 1.5 minutes (down from 2 minutes).
- 火箭弹幕 now has a 1.5-minute cooldown (down from 2 minutes).
- 火箭跳 now has a 1.5-minute cooldown (down from 2 minutes).
- 坚韧 now reduces the duration of Stun effects by an additional 20% (up from 15%).
- 巫毒步 now reduces the duration of all movement impairing effects by 20% (up from 15%). 巨魔s still be flippin' out mon!
- 战争践踏 now stuns enemies for 3 seconds (up from 2 seconds), and cooldown has been reduced to 1.5 minutes (down from 2 minutes).
Class (New Section)
Please note that tooltip description for the following 武僧 abilities will be inaccurate. This will be corrected in a future patch.
斜掠 now deals 20% more damage. In PvP combat, 斜掠 now deals 20% less damage.
- 割裂 now deals 20% more damage. In PvP combat, 割裂 now deals 20% less damage.
- 痛击 in 猎豹形态 now deals 10% more damage for Feral Druids.
幻灭踢 now deals 10% more damage.
- 旭日东升踢 now deals 10% more damage.
- now deals 20% more damage.
- 怒雷破 now deals 20% more damage.
now deals 10% more damage. In PvP combat, now deals 10% less damage.
- 心灵震爆 now deals 10% more damage. In PvP combat, 心灵震爆 now deals 10% less damage.
- 精神鞭笞 now deals 20% more damage.
- 心灵尖刺 now deals 10% more damage. In PvP combat, 心灵尖刺 now deals 10% less damage.
毁灭打击 now deals 6% more damage.
- 盾牌猛击 now deals 6% more damage.
- 复仇 now deals 6% more damage.
- Tier-18 4-piece set bonus for Fury Warriors now reduces the cooldown of 鲁莽 by 30 seconds (up from 25 seconds).