Thank you for the reports. In next week's beta build, you should once again receive a one-time reward of Order Hall Resources whenever you defeat a rare.
Please note that you will not always obtain a piece of equipment as well, only if that rare has a drop that you can use.
Thanks to everyone for the feedback. In a future build the puzzle will be slightly shorter, the path will be visible for longer, and the ground decals will not clip terrain. Please give it another shot next week!
Some info relevant to Protection Warrior and Vengeance Demon Hunter theorycrafters:
Previously, rage income from damage taken was based on the % of max health that you took. That had negative synergy with things like stamina trinkets or Last Stand. We've tweaked that logic slightly in today's build, to preserve the same general effect, but remove the downside.
Instead of using your current max health in that calculation, we'll use your expected max health. That's based on a number of factors, including your item level, class, and artifact progression.
1. Find your weighted average item level (ie, weighted per slot budget).
2. Evaluate the RandPropPoints game table for an epic chestpiece at that item level.
3. Multiply by 8.484262 for Warriors, or 8.318556 for Demon Hunters, for the expected budget of a full set of gear, with 1 trinket having a normal amount of Stamina (different between classes because they Shields have a higher budget than a second 1H weapon).
4. Add your base Stamina.
5. Multiple by any baseline class Stamina multiplier passives (*1.05*1.1 for Warriors, *1.05*1.2 for Demon Hunters, currently).
6. Multiply by your artifact's current passive stamina multiplier. This does not include any traits that multiply stamina, just the passive for how many traits you've unlocked (currently up to 30%).
7. Multiply by 60 for the Stamina -> Health conversion rate.
8. That's your expected max health. Proceed with rage generation as before.