Friday, November 6, 2:45 p.m.
Scott Johnson, host of The Instance Podcast
, will be kicking off casual conversation with lead narrative designer Dave Kosak and lead quest designer Craig Amai about how the rich fantasy of the Warcraft universe informs their design approach to Legion, from quest flow to artifact weapons and beyond. Additional WoW designers will be on-hand and anxious to join the discussion!
Saturday, November 7, 2:30 p.m.
- Featured Guests: Lead Narrative Designer Dave Kosak & Lead Quest Designer Craig Amai
- Moderator: Scott Johnson, The Instance Podcast Host
- Special Guests: Designers Helen Cheng, Steven Danuser, Paul Kubit, Steve Burke, Jeremy Feasel, Juan Custer, & more
Following up on the Legion game systems panel Saturday afternoon, lead class designer Kris Zierhut and other members of the class/systems teams will be in the area to talk further with you about their presentation. If you plan on attending the main stage Q&A panel at this time, we still recommend you come by afterward equipped with your questions for the developers!
- Featured Guest: Lead Class Designer Kris Zierhut
- Special Guests: Designers Jonathan LeCraft, Russell Petersen, Jay Gill, Zachariah Owens, & more