- Bluesaddle says: As you can see, this is a defective yak. Go ahead, human. Try to pet it.
- Bluesaddle says: I see. Can I at least get mine serviced? He won't even take a rider.
- Bluesaddle says: My case is made. This yak is very bad. We will not leave this yak temple until you fix him or replace him.
- Bluesaddle says: See, Cousin Bag-of-Rocks? Persistence pays off.
- Bluesaddle says: You see? Bad yak. Now go on, human. Try to feed it.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.