Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, Burning Crusade Classic and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes March 14, 2022 Classes
(2) Set Bonus: Fixed an issue where Shadow Mend would consume 2 stacks of Manifested Twilight.
Fixed an issue where Implosion would not deal damage to Explosive Orbs (Mythic+ Affix) or totems if the Explosive Orb or totems were the primary target of the Implosion spell.
(4) Set Bonus: Fixed an issue with Avatar not gaining an additional 10% damage while active.
Creatures and NPCs
Fixed an issue where using The Mad Duke's Tea item without Theotar, the Mad Duke as your active soulbind would incorrectly place The Mad Duke's Tea on cooldown.
Dungeons and Raids
- Added a delay between casts of Creation Catalyst Overcharge on the Nascent Servitors in the Catalyst Gardens.
Skolex, the Insatiable Ravener
- Sepulcher of the First Ones
Fixed an issue that broke stealth abilities when the encounter begins.
Halondrus the Reclaimer
- Fixed a targeting issue on Riftmaw and Rend that could be overly punishing towards pets that happen to be in the area-of-effect and are not primary targets of those abilities on Heroic and Mythic difficulty.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Rend tooltip to not properly display information.
- Reduced Halondrus' health by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
- Planetcracker Beams now spawn in a more consistent location.
- Seismic Tremors now targets more consistent locations.
Lords of Dread
- Grim Reflections are now immune to the effects of Wicked Star for 5 seconds after spawning.
- Befouled Barrier no longer applies to player pets and guardians.
- Fixed an issue where Empowered Chrysalis could cause an Infiltration of Dread target to die when unmasked.
- Fixed an issue which caused the warning visual for Celestial Terminator to not show when Projected Textures are disabled in System settings.
Tazavesh: So'leah's Gambit
- The release location after the encounter ends has been moved closer to The Jailer.
Tazavesh: Streets of Wonder
Hylbrande health reduced by 5%.
- Vault Purifier health reduced by 30%.
Items and Rewards
- Myza's Oasis
Crowd Control damage reduced by 50%.
- Security Slam damage reduced by 40%.
- Players using the drum set cannot be targeted and are now immune to the effects of Crowd Control.
- Players using the drum set are now immune to the damage effects of Rotten Food.
- Great Vault
The Attendant’s Token of Merit has been updated.
You may now carry 12 tokens (was 3).
- You will now receive 2 tokens if you unlocked one Great Vault segment and choose the token reward.
- You will now receive 4 tokens if you unlocked two Great Vault segments and choose the token reward.
- You will now receive 6 tokens if you unlocked three or more segments of your Great Vault and choose the token reward.
Ko’tul in Oribos now offers many new items.
Developers’ note: These changes are aimed at improving the feeling of opening your Great Vault even on weeks when, for whatever reason, you don’t see a direct upgrade in the other items you can choose among. We’ve also heard feedback that, as a consolation prize, Attendant’s Tokens of Merit haven’t really felt rewarding enough to erase that frustration. Now in Season 3, we’re making the number of Tokens scale with the number of Vault slots you unlocked, up to a maximum of 6 Tokens per week (from 3 or more unlocked Vault slots). Furthermore, we’re adding additional options to the vendor, including an item that will add a socket to any eligible piece of Season 3 gear.
- Ephemera-Infused Mesh – Add a socket to a Shadowlands Season 3 helmet, necklace, bracer, belt, or ring that does not already have a socket. Costs 6 Attendant’s Token of Merit.
- Overflowing Chest of Riches – Rewards an average of 3,000 gold. Costs 3 Attendant’s Token of Merit.
- Certified Vouchsafe – Increase your Renown with your current covenant by 1, up to the cap of 80. This item is bound to Battle.net account. Costs 1 Attendant’s Token of Merit.
- Bottled Night Sky – Rewards 25 Genesis Motes, used for Protoform Synthesis. Costs 1 Attendant’s Token of Merit.
- Treatise on Patterns in the Purpose – Rewards 40 Cyphers of the First Ones. Costs 1 Attendant’s Token of Merit.
- Tribute to the Enlightened – Rewards 150 Reputation with the Enlightened. Costs 1 Attendant’s Token of Merit.
Old Warrior's Soul trinket now only affects allies within your party and raid.Player versus Player
Tempest Barrier’s (Conduit) absorb value reduced by 50% in PvP combat.
Flamecannon’s (PvP Talent) buff duration reduced to 3 seconds (was 5 seconds).
- Pyrokinesis (PvP Talent) now causes Fireball to reduce the cooldown of Combustion by 2 seconds (was 3 seconds).
- Tinder (PvP Talent) now reduces the cast time of your next Fireball by 30% (was 50%).
Developers' note: In Season 3, Fire Mages have been overperforming across all skill brackets in rated PvP, and we will be reducing the power of commonly picked talents to better fit within other spec representation and performance. Additionally, we want to address Fire survivability, as stamina has increased with item level between seasons, and the absorb from Tempest Barrier has scaled higher than we'd like. So, we will be reducing the effectiveness of the conduit. We hope that these changes keep the overall feel of Fire in PvP intact, with a more reasonable power output. We look forward to seeing players unlock Class Set and double Legendary bonuses, and we will continue to monitor PvP balance as the season progresses.
The healing increase to Maelstrom Weapon provided by Focused Lightning (Conduit) has been decreased by 70% while engaged in PvP combat.
Developers' note: During the development of Eternity's End, we provided a substantial increase to the effectiveness of the Focused Lightning conduit, targeted at bringing it in line with the damage potential of other potency conduit options. However, the healing provided by this conduit has increased Enhancement Shaman’s instant healing capabilities beyond what other similar non-healer specializations can bring to the table in PvP. A change to the healing portion of the conduit should allow other parts of the Enhancement Shaman healing kit to remain strong, and not affect the recent damage throughput increase to Focused Lightning.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Mawrats on the “Fleet-Footed and Fastidious” quest should appear more frequently.
- Anima Powers
Belt of the Mawsworn Avenger once again functions correctly.