Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, Burning Crusade Classic and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes February 25, 2022 Classes
Fixed an issue where Ravenous Frenzy (Venthyr Ability) was not always correctly adding stacks.
Creatures and NPCs
Fixed an issue with Warbreaker (Talent) not always properly applying the Colossus Smash effect to enemies.
Items and Rewards
- Fixed an issue where Gluttonous Overgrowth’s Leaf Storm increased player’s movement speed instead of reducing it.
- Instructor's Divine Bell now always provides its Mastery over 15 seconds (was 9 seconds).
Developers’ note: This fixes an issue where existing versions of this trinket used a different duration than new versions.
With next week's scheduled weekly maintenance in each region, several Shadowlands dungeon trinkets will be adjusted:
- Soulletting Ruby critical strike rating granted reduced by 15%.
Developers note: Phial of Putrefaction, Soulletting Ruby, and Blood-Spattered Scale were part of a trifectra of dungeon trinkets that were overbudgeted enough that each new tier of item level scaling ensured they'd be among the best, if not the best trinket for classes that used them without question. Our intention here isn't to kill their viability, but give more wiggle room for situational competitors and introduce some more variance into player's gearing choices across Eternity's End.
Bladedancer's Armor Kit armor and damage increased by 25%.
- Developers’ note: Bladedancer's Armor Kit wasn't providing the defensive value it promised tanks even in situations you'd expect it to be good, so we're taking a crack at it alongside Pulsating Stoneheart to try and make it less of a negative experience when these 2 drop for you, and more into a place where you'd consider them depending on your situation and class.
Pulsating Stoneheart armor, health regeneration, and self-slow duration reduced to 6 seconds (was 12 seconds).
Pulsating Stoneheart armor increased by 35%, and health regeneration lowered slightly per-tick, but now ticks On-Use for a total of 7 (was 6) over the duration.
- Developers’ note - Pulsating Stoneheart wasn't appropriately tuned against the large downside of snaring oneself for a long period of time, so we've compressed the effect to mitigate the downside and make it a much stronger burst of defensive value in situations where you need it.
Fixed an issue where the Haste granted from First Class Healing Distributor was scaling incorrectly with item level.Quests
- With next week's scheduled weekly maintenance in each region, the 3-day quest "Patterns Within Patterns" will become a Weekly Quest, and both its completion requirements and rewards will be increased to provide the same pace of progression.
Developers' note: We feel that a full week duration, along with commensurate amounts of Cosmic Flux and other rewards, better suits this quest. We hope this change alleviates the concern some players had over completing it multiple times a week.
Fixed an issue that caused Cache of Creation world quests to not be completed after opening the cache.
In the “Battle for Highmountain” scenario, killing Fel Champion Gargath quickly should no longer prevent the scenario from progressing.