- Mindflayer Kaahrj – This eldritch creature was captured in the depths of Ulduar, ensared as it lapsed into a catatonic state after the defeat of Yogg-Saron. Since Dalaran arrived at the Broken Isles, the monstrosity has mysteriously awakened, and only the powerful wards of the Violet Hold keep its powers in check.
- Millificent Manastorm – An engineering genius of undeniable prowess, Millificent Manastorm seems to be the complete opposite of her husband Millhouse. Smart and resourceful, she is a force to be reckoned with.
- Festerface – Professor Putricide had many experiments seized when Icecrown Citadel fell. At best guess, Festerface appears to be a failed prototype that predated the construction of the professor's two most notorious creations: Rotface and Festergut.
- Shivermaw – Rumored to be one of Sindragosa's own brood, this fearsome frost wyrm was captured from the Frostwing Halls of Icecrown Citadel, where the forces of the Lich King labored to create these winged abominations.
- Anub'esset – Anub'esset, one of the few remaining ancient Nerubian crypt lords, was captured by the Kirin Tor during the invasion of Icecrown Citadel and imprisoned in Violet Hold. Set free during the Legion's invasion, his thoughts turn only to revenge against the living.
- Sael'orn – These origins of these arachnid demons are not fully understood - scholars who have studied the Legion speculate that they are the remnants of a forgotten race on a world long ago conquered by the armies of Sargeras. Sael'orn is a particularly vicious specimen, and has been tasked with leading the infiltration of Dalaran.
- Blood-Princess Thal'ena – Blood-Princess Thal'ena is the daughter of the powerful San'layn Queen Lana'thel. She has been locked inside Violet Hold since the Northrend campaign, suffering the gnawing pain of her eternal hunger. Now that her cell has opened, she intends to feed on the world.
- Fel Lord Betrug – This ruthless Legion commander stands ready to lead an invasion of Dalaran from within its walls.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.