Siege of Niuzao Temple
- General Pa'valak – The pragmatic General Pa'valak does not fear the pandaren or their allies, and he does not differentiate between using his own might and that of his mantid armies to defeat his enemies. Victory is the only honor he seeks, and Pa'valak will not tolerate failure should his minions fall short of their goal.
- Vizier Jin'bak – Vizier Jin'bak roams just beyond the mantid's natural bridge, collecting the tree root's precious sap. Using his vast alchemical knowledge, this formidable being is transforming the substance into weapons and other tools that will help advance the siege on Niuzao Temple.
- Wing Leader Ner'onok – Wing Leader Ner'onok's decisive blows have won a hundred battles. The small gains General Pa'valak has made are nothing compared to the victory Ner'onok believes he could achieve if he were in command. Although his aerial attacks have thus far devastated the temple's guardians, the winged terror still longs for a chance to prove his superiority over the general.
- Commander Vo'jak – What Commander Vo'jak lacks in strategic brilliance, he makes up for with raw ferocity. His devastating strikes were crucial to the mantid's exploitation of their insidious bridge, allowing them to infiltrate the island. Yet devising battle plans is for the mantid general; Vo'jak craves only blood.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.