Ahn'kahet: The Old Kingdom
- Elder Nadox – Nadox was once a venerated nerubian leader who taught the ancient ways of his race to generations of broods. When the War of the Spider ravaged Azjol-Nerub, he was overcome by legions of undead. The Lich King reanimated his corpse and bled everything wise and noble from Nadox, forcing him to slaughter his students, friends, and all other nerubians who opposed the might of the Scourge.
- Prince Taldaram – After Kael'thas's failed assault against the Lich King, some of his greatest blood elf followers were slaughtered and raised into undeath as darkfallen. Prince Taldaram is one of these cunning and bloodthirsty vampiric beings. Always seeking to please the Lich King, he has entered the war-torn depths of Ahn'kahet in search of lost nerubian relics that can empower the Scourge's murderous ranks.
- Jedoga Shadowseeker – Jedoga dreams of apocalypse. She is rumored to be one of the most fanatical adherents of the Twilight's Hammer. Under the guidance of the ruthless ogre mage Cho'gall, she learned to twist her shamanic powers to serve the Old Gods. Not long ago, Jedoga journeyed into the bowels of Ahn'kahet to prepare for the glorious day when Yogg-Saron will arise and envelop the lands of Azeroth in shadow.
- Amanitar – For ages, fungi and other benign forms of life have thrived in Ahn'kahet's damp sun-starved caverns. Only recently has Yogg-Saron spread its oppressive will into this isolated ecosystem. The Old God used its immense corruptive powers to warp one of Ahn'kahet's native beasts into a monstrous creature known as Amanitar, an unthinking terror bristling with the destructive energies of its master.
- Herald Volazj – Amid the Scourge's invasion of Azjol-Nerub, many of the kingdom's denizens tunneled underground to escape the Lich King's minions. Yet some of them dug too deep, exposing the tendrils of Yogg-Saron. Roused by this disturbance, the entity has sent one of its most ancient warriors - Herald Volazj - to cull the beleaguered nerubians and annihilate anyone foolish enough to threaten the Old God.