- Slad'ran – Slad'ran took no pleasure in sacrificing the loa he had served all his life. As the powers of his god surged into him, the high prophet swore that the Scourge would suffer for the atrocities the Drakkari trolls were forced to commit.
- Drakkari Colossus – The trolls' use of mojo in their voodoo magic has long been established, but the fusion of those magics into a golem was a revolutionary breakthrough. Their initial success led to the creation of numerous sentinels all spawned from their original creation: the colossus.
- Moorabi – The Drakkari sought to sacrifice Mam'toth for his powers, but instead the loa destroyed himself. Despite this act, Moorabi would not be denied his god-like powers. The high prophet drank of the loa's blood and will now stop at nothing to keep Zul'Drak firmly in troll hands.
- Eck the Ferocious – The Drakkari sealed their failed gorloc experiments away after numerous attempts to weaponize them. As the frost trolls battled the Scourge invading their beloved homeland, Eck and his minions awaited the moment their freedom was at hand.
- Gal'darah – The Drakkari turned to their loa as the Scourge invaded the nation of Zul'Drak. The frost trolls did not come to the loa with implorations; they came with blades. As blood flowed from their murdered god, Akali, the high prophet Gal'darah and his betrayers claimed the loa's strength as their own.