Clues in the Thicket
|Strange Object examined|
DescriptionI have no idea what killed all of the druids here. I've been away for a couple of days on a survey of the Bone Wastes to the south.
Please, you must help me to uncover what's behind this horrible tragedy. Go into the thicket and look for a clue that might reveal something to us. When I was in there briefly, I could have sworn I saw a dead Broken and a strange object next to him.
And don't worry about Treelos - he might have been driven insane by what happened, but I think he's mostly harmless.
This doesn't make any sense. What would one of the Broken be doing here? And what is that thing it had with him?
Is it what caused all of this death?
RewardsYou will receive: 2 90 (or 5 91 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 9,860 experience
- 250 reputation with Cenarion Expedition
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.