What's Wrong at Cenarion Thicket?
DescriptionWe haven't heard from the druids at the Cenarion Thicket of Terokkar Forest in quite some time.
<name>, I'd like for you to go down there and check in with them to see what's happening. There are several ways to get there, but the fastest is to head south along the path, and then take the road that branches east from Shattrath City once you're in the forest.
I don't know what happened, but I intend to get to the bottom of it. Whatever it was, it happened quickly and feels unnatural.
Will you help me?
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 2,470 experience
- 25 reputation with Cenarion Expedition
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.