The Count of the Marshes
|"Count" Ungula's Mandible (Provided)|
DescriptionThis bloody mandible comes from an unbelievably large creature. The nether ray that it belonged to has to be the largest ever seen in Zangarmarsh. Judging from the condition of the mandible, the count must've abandoned a diet of carrion in favor of living flesh.
Surely the Cenarion Expedition would be interested in such a specimen. Watcher Leesa'oh has a small camp to the west of Quagg Ridge.
Where did you get that... thing?
Come to think of it, the sporelings did mention a story about a fearsome nether ray that used to terrorize them before the boglord incursion.
What if the stories are true? Oh, dear. I'd better take that for safekeeping. The expedition will want to know about this.
RewardsYou will receive: 3 10
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 9,990 experience
- 250 reputation with Cenarion Expedition
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.