|Obsidian Warbeads (10)|
DescriptionAll this waiting around for Oshu'gun to be ready for digging is eating into our profits, <name>.
Fortunately, I've devised an alternate source of income. The ogres of Nagrand wear warbeads made of obsidian, a mineral that commands a hefty price in many other worlds.
Zerid already has had to take care a few of the brutes as a matter of security. Think of the warbeads as an added bonus. Or better yet, don't think about it too much and just bring them to me.
RewardsYou will receive: 3 70
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,410 experience
- 250 reputation with The Consortium
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.