Lines of Communication
|Marshfang Slicer slain (12)|
DescriptionOne of the reasons Ikuti led us to Zangarmarsh was to help open the lines of communication between the draenei and the Kurenai home city of Telaar in Nagrand. In order for messengers to pass swiftly between Telaar and Telredor, the roads must be secured.
On our way here, we were attacked repeatedly by marshfang slicers. We were able to fight them off, but they would pose a formidable threat to a solitary messenger. Reducing their numbers will help ensure the safety of our messengers.
|Ensorcelled Marshfang Blade||Keen Marshfang Slicer|
|Marshfang Blade Axe|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 9,990 experience
- 250 reputation with Kurenai
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.