Lines of Communication
|Marshfang Slicer slain (12)|
DescriptionOne of the reasons Ikuti led us to Zangarmarsh was to help open the lines of communication between the draenei and the Kurenai home city of Telaar in Nagrand. In order for messengers to pass swiftly between Telaar and Telredor, the roads must be secured.
On our way here, we were attacked repeatedly by marshfang slicers. We were able to fight them off, but they would pose a formidable threat to a solitary messenger. Reducing their numbers will help ensure the safety of our messengers.
|Ensorcelled Marshfang Blade||Keen Marshfang Slicer|
|Marshfang Blade Axe|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 9,990 experience
- 250 reputation with Kurenai
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.