|Muck-Ridden Core (5)|
DescriptionThe most affected elements of water can be found in the Halaani Basin, southwest of here, beneath the abandoned city of Halaa. While some distressed elements can be destroyed without any impact upon the environment, spawns of muck must be physically removed from the world once destroyed.
You see, muck spawns leave behind globules of tainted debris that if left untouched will spread and further contaminate the environment.
Destroy these muck spawns and bring back their muck-ridden cores.
|Lo'ap's Muck Diving Pads||Muck-Ridden Galoshes|
|Lo'ap's Tunic of Muck Diving|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,270 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.