The Ogre Threat
DescriptionAs if the naga and their allies weren't enough, the ogres are extending their reach in the marsh. They've already conquered most of the area to the northwest and there isn't much of a buffer left.
For each one we kill, several more take their place. I'm not sure how long we'll be able to hold Zabra'jin once they decide to attack. Make your way north into the mountains, to the orcish stronghold of Thunderlord Stronghold and let Nekthar know of our plight. Any help he can spare would be most welcome.
When I can, I'll give him what information we have on the local ogre tribes and their tactics. Perhaps if he can survive long enough, we'll be able to launch a two-pronged assault on the vile scum.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 2,530 experience
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.