|Marshfang Ripper slain (10)|
DescriptionDuring the orcs' war against my people, gatherers rarely left Telredor for fear of being attacked or captured. Now, we venture out more often, but the marsh is no less perilous.
It seems that the nether rays have grown bolder in recent months. I don't know if it has something to do with more competition for their normal prey, but they've been attacking our foraging parties on a regular basis. If we can thin their ranks in the area around Telredor, perhaps they would learn to leave us alone.
Giant, overgrown bugs with intelligence. I wonder what that would be like...
RewardsYou will receive: 2 70
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 9,720 experience
- 250 reputation with Exodar
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.