|Fulgor Spore (6)|
DescriptionThere is little in this swamp that will burn, <race>, so we must resort to other means for lighting Telredor. Many of the creatures and plants in the marsh emit a soft glow.
It's difficult and cruel to confine the glowing creatures, so we've turned to a species of mushroom for our light source.
We pick and cultivate the fulgor mushroom here, but our needs require us to gather new crops occasionally. The small green mushrooms often grow at the base of larger ones near Telredor.
RewardsYou will receive: 2 70
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 9,720 experience
- 250 reputation with Exodar
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.