|Marshfang Ripper slain (10)|
DescriptionSometimes I wish Denjai had sent a shaman with us, or at least given us a totem to keep the marshfang rippers at bay.
The whole place is crawling with the pests! It's just not right. Shouldn't something be eating these despicable things?
We've all been taking turns playing exterminator. You showed up at just the right time, <name>. Congratulations! Now get out there and mop up some marshfangs!
There's a reason why our visitors don't stay long.
If I had a choice, I'd find a more agreeable spot for the post, but I'll take marshfangs over Denjai's temper any day.
RewardsYou will receive: 2 70
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 9,720 experience
- 250 reputation with Darkspear Trolls
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.