What We Know...
DescriptionWe've learned much of our enemies in recent days. The blood elves are led by a being known as Sironas and plot to destroy us. Ultimately, they seek to enslave O'ros and regain control of the Exodar.
Light be praised, we have stopped their supply line by destroying the sun gate. Unfortunately, they continue to use the contaminant of the Vector Coil to poison the land, using the mutagenic properties of the fallout to their advantage.
With this knowledge, Admetius has devised a plan. Seek him out.
We need to identify the weaknesses in their primary defense. Unfortunately, we have been unable to get close enough to the Vector Coil to gauge their defenses. If we could get the prisoner to talk, we could get the information that we needed to break through the line and destroy the Vector Coil.
You heard me, I want to blow the damned thing up.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 395 experience
- 10 reputation with Exodar
What We Know...
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.