Balance Must Be Preserved
|Umbrafen Lake Controls Disabled|
|Marshlight Lake Controls Disabled|
|Serpent Lake Controls Disabled|
|Lagoon Controls Disabled|
DescriptionI cannot begin to comprehend why the naga would drain the water out of their own habitat. What I do understand is a need to put a stop to their operations.
These seeds carry with them the rage of the earth. Take them to the steam pumps operated by the naga and use them on their controls.
The vines that grow from the seeds will be as thick as your arm and as strong as iron. Go, <name>. Restore the balance that the naga have upset.
Don't think for a second that this will be the last we hear of the naga. We must remain vigilant of our enemy as we continue with our mission in Outland.
RewardsYou will receive: 3 10
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,490 experience
- 350 reputation with Cenarion Expedition
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.