[DEPRECATED]Pool of Tears
|Atal'ai Artifact (5)|
DescriptionI am interested in studying Azeroth's past and I'm wondering if you'd be willing to help?
There is a nearby place of historical significance within the swamp that I would like for you to venture to. The Pool of Tears lies to the southeast. It is said that upon its shores and within its depths are buried artifacts of the Atal'ai troll civilization.
But beware, it is guarded by Somnus, an ancient green dragon, and his dragonkin, as well as carnivorous fish in the pool itself!
RewardsYou will receive: 1 20 (or 5 34 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 8,880 experience
- 350 reputation with Exodar
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.