Turning the Tide
|Warchief Kargath's Fist|
DescriptionThe permanence of the orcish threat is one of the sad truths of Outland. There was a time when we Sons of Lothar believed we'd purchased Honor Hold's safety with our blood, but there was to be no peace.
The Sons will yield to no orc - green, brown, and now red - we will overcome them or die trying. If we are to have any expectation of victory, we must take the fight to them in Hellfire Citadel. Bring me the weapon of their self-styled 'Warchief' Kargath Bladefist and you will be well rewarded.
I must speak with Field Commander Romus about following up and ensuring that the orcs stay on the defensive. Now that we've been reinforced, we can do far more than simply defend Honor Hold.
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Nethekurse's Rod of Torment||Mantle of Vivification|
|Naliko's Revenge||Medallion of the Valiant Guardian|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 21,640 experience
- 500 reputation with Honor Hold
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.